ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛs

"let's play photo rulet" suggested Haechan. The dreamies and 127 were together for the first time in ages. Mark and Taeyong weren't there, they were touring with superM. "I'm in" said Chenle.

They started playing, and eventually, Yuna forgot about some photos she had. "Paulina Osuna Jeon! What is this?!" asked Yuta showing his phone. Well, the whole group knew this was something serious.

The picture showed her literally choking in vodka while one of her friends poured it in her mouth. "Fuck..." she murmured. "I knew I needed to put it somewhere else" she murmured. 127 had no clue about that, only dreamed, excluding Haechan, he didn't know. "So?" he asked. The rest of 127 were in owe, not really believing what they saw on the picture.

"I guess you can see it there..." she said biting her lip. "You know this could get out of hand if this pictures leaked?!" asked Johnny more altered now. There it went, the sermon. "They won't" she said. "What makes you be sure about that?" he asked. "This is serious YunJae" johnny said looking at her. "puta madre, pinche photo rulet..." she murmured in spanish.

"Jesus, it ain't that deep" she said. "You're a minor!" said Jaehyun. "Do you think my country cares?!" she fired back. "That gives you no excuse!" Johnny fired back. "It's only a picture jesus christ!" she said annoyed. "Watch your tone young lady" said Taeil. "Ugh" she passed a hand through her hand stressed. "Nothing happened okay?" she said trying to contain her anger. "What if the picture gets leaked?" asked Johnny. "It won't! okay?! It won't! It was a chill get together with my close friends!" she said raising her voice a bit.

The rest of the group just looked at the argument between the oldest of the group and the youngest. "You're still a minor!" said Yuta. "I'm sixteen!" she fought. "A minor!" repeated Johnny. "Mexico   doesn't give a fuck!" she said, knowing she fucked up when she cursed. "Watch your mouth!" said Taeil. "Make me!" she fired back. "Lina!" called Renjun alarmed, but she still looked at them with angry eyes.

"I'm so disappointed" said Johnny looking at her. "Then be, me viene valiendo verga" she said. Dreamed knew what that frase meant, and their eyes went big, knowing that bad word was pretty strong. "What was that?" asked Yuta. "You heard, I.don't. give.a.fuck" she said, snatching her phone from Yuta's hand and going out of the door slamming it with force.

"You knew?" asked Johnny to the dreamed. "No, of course not" they lied.

well, she had never fought that bad with her members.

~
- they fought 🤭
lemme tell you something, it might be very foreign for y'all, but this is something really normal in mexico, and I think i want to maker her look more mexican even as an idol, having fun mexican way when she's home, out of work and with her privacy.

spanish dictionary.

puta madre pinche photo rulet: shit, fucking photo rulet

me vale verga: i don't give a fuck. (verga is a strong bad word in spanish... so i think is stronger than fuck)

𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara