ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

As christmas was approaching, Yuna met Sunwoo of The Boyz. Both turn into very close friends, and even went out for coffee a couple of times. Everything was fine until a saseang of The Boyz reveled a photo of the two hugging. Many of TheBs took it wrong, and then, it all started.

"breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out" Yuna though, as she calmed herself while going out of the bathroom after her long shower mixed with tears. She did her skin routine and went directly to her room, were Haechan was. The boys were aware of the hate she was receiving, but she was good at hiding the pain she felt. Even Sunwoo was aware, and he constantly asked her if she was okay.

"Are you okay?" asked Haechan, seeing how she flopped into bed and curled into a ball, instead of just laying down or going to cuddle him. "Yes, I'm just tired" she said softly. Haechan sighted and let it go.

The next morning, they were up at about 8:00am. She changed to comfy clothes and went with the others towards the table to have breakfast.

Yuna wasn't allowed near the kitchen since she was terrible and often did a disaster, so she sat on their couch while scrolling through her phone while Chenle and Haechan made breakfast.

Everything was fine, until she read more hate comments, the worst she had ever read, calling her things, canceling her, and there were even some death threats. Her eyes were full of tears, she tried to suppress. "Hey, Yun, you okay?" asked Renjun. "Y-yes" she said, voice cracking, everyone looked at her, and that's when she broke crying.

Haechan shot down the stove and came to her, while the other also were going towards her. Jeno had one arm around her, Jisung was stroking her back, Jaemin had also an arm around her, Renjun went for tissues and Chenle was stroking her hair. Haechan kneeled in front of her. "What's wring princess?" he asked, having her hands between his. "I just can't with the comments anymore" she said, trying to control her crying voice.

Haechan looked directly into her eyes. "Paulina, all of those comments, they are falso, and you know it, Sunwoo and you are only friends a you well know it. Those comments are nothing compared to the real you, a talented, kind, caring, funny, beautiful young woman" he said. She felt her heart soothing after hearing his words and feeling the support of her members. "Haechan is right, Lina, you are a grate person" said Chenle. "Thank you" she said, sniffing a bit. "Everything for our baby girl" said Jeno, and she laughed a bit. Haechan smilied and plated a kiss on her forehead.

She felt safe with them. They were her family, and she was happy they were always there for her, like she will always be there for them.

hiaaaaa

don't forget i posted a new story, if you want to check it out, go ahead. :)