ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴄᴏʀᴇ

"Hi! right now we are in music core!" said YunJae into the camera.

She was still not entirely ready, she had her outfit on, which was a white suit with a white blouse tugged into a white skirt.

Jisung and Renjun took the camera and she went to bother the rest of the members.

"Yuna, your turn to get styled!" called her manager. She sat in front of the mirror and the stylist started combing her hair.

"Haechan! can you please pass me the Omija juice?" she called.

"do i have a choice?" he said giving it to her.

He then made some magic tricks with the cards and she was continued to be styled.

Her hair ended up being her natural waive hair, so it didn't took long to get styled. She then got her makeup done which also didn't take to much time.

"This is Haechan's cam with a viewer rate of 37.5%" he introduce. "Si the person who looses to rock paper scissors" he a started.

"Go out and do what?" asked Jaemin and Chenle laughed in front of the camera.

"Let's try it" agreed Renjun.

"Mission recommendation?" asked Haechan.

"but i don't want to do any harm to other people" said Jisung.

"same" agreed Yuna. "oh i got an idea... go outside and just sing "itorok" our of key" she suggested.

"Oh yes" agreed Haechan.

"but you need to exaggerate it" added Yuna.

"It's to strong" said Jisung nervously laughing.

"Rock paper scissors, shoot!" they all said and the same time. Everyone ended up safe expect Haechan.

Chenle, Jisung and Jeno laughed victoriously and the four left just laughed devastatingly.

"Please wait....! I'm so scared....!" cried Haechan as Renjun and Jisung dragged him to the door.

"we didn't plan this" said Jeno laughing.

Jaemin opened the door and she walked towards it to see Haechan.

"wait i'm the center of attention i can't" he said while letting himself fall to the floor. "What should i do!!!" he said desperate.

at the end, instead of singing "itorok" of key, he just went out with a clothespin inside his suit, but he was to embarrassed.

"Lee Haechan, you need to pay your sentence" said Yuna.

"Hit my butt once" Haechan suggested

"no" Jaime said.

"I'll go outside and then hit my butt" said Haechan walking towards the door. "but one person hits me and it's finished"

Renjun pushed Haechan towards the wall and Chenle slapped his butt.

The giggles of all could be heard as they embarrassed haechan in the hall were millions of dressing rooms were with other artist inside.

They went inside their own dressing room laughing after Haechan's embarrassing moment.

"Let's make the 'itorok' one" said Haechan. "rock paper scissors, shoot!" he said and everyone shoot.

This time Jaemin was the one to do the mission, as they would call it. He sighted and went out, were some girl idols were, making it even more embarrassing for him.

"itooooroooook" he sang and everyone tried to suppress their laughs.

"que oso..." Yuna said while laughing at him. "did you saw how they chuckled?" she continued laughing.

"Children, one more time?" Jaemin suggested.

"ugh, embarassing" said Jeno laughing.

"We need now to wrap up" Jisung announced to the camera.

"Bye bye everyone!" greeted Chenle, Jisung and Yuna.

spanish dictionary

que oso - how embarrassing (it's mexican slang)