ғʟʏɪɴɢ

It was finally time to go to Mexico. It would be a long flight of 14 hours to Mexico City, and from there they would be taking a two hour and a half flight to Cancun, were they would be shooting Señorita music video.

"I really want a Starbucks..." murmured YunJae.

"Same" agreed Samuel.

Both teens looked at their manager with puppy eyes, and they finally gave in. They high-five each other and went for they're Starbucks.

"Samuel Arredondo, YunJae Osuna, last call for you to board the plain" the airport speakers blasted.

"Holly shit, we're so much trouble" said YunJae and she took Samuel's hand and ran for the gate.

"We're so dead" he added.

They finally arrived and found both their managers with angry faces.

"Exactly why we didn't want you both to go for a coffee" said YunJae's manager.

"We're sorry" both said at the same time.

They gave their passports and tickets and entered the plain.

"Give us your passports, I don't want you to loose them" said Samuel's manager, who was behind the two.

We both gave them their passports and then Samuel decided to start a Instagram live while the plain took off.

"Hey! I'm here at the plain with Yuna from NCT!" Samuel greeted.

"Hi everyone! We're currently waiting for the plain to take off!" She said exited.

"As some of you might know, we're going to Mexico to shoot Señorita!" Announced Samuel.

"I'm so exited! I haven't been in Mexico in forever" added YunJae.

"Well, I know it was short but the plain is taking off now, take care everyone" he said smiling.

Both teens waved and the the plane took off shortly after ending the live.

"Well, we'll be stuck in here for the next 14 hours" said Samuel.

Both watched some movies until YunJae started to get drowsy. Both their sits were laying back as they were flying in business class.

YunJae finally fell asleep curled in a ball as always. There was t much space in her sit, but as she slept she hugged one of Samuel's arms.

After Samuel took some pictures of her for later, he also decided to sleep.

Both were awoken by their managers as the flight finish and they landed in Mexico City.

"We're already here?" Asked a drowsy YunJae as she hugged not only Samuel's arm, but him.

She got up and picked through the window.

"Oh my god! We're here!" She said smiling widely.

They got off the plain and needed to pass migration. It didn't took as long as USA's one, it was feather short.

She went through the foreign line although she had a Mexican passport, but she needed to stay with her's and Samuel's manager.

"Why are you visiting?" Asked the guard as she checked Samuel's and his manager's passport.

"Oh, venimos por trabajo" she responded in Spanish. The guard smiled and asked one more question.

They didn't go for their bags as they still had one more flight to Cancún that would take off in about three hours.

"I'm exhausted" said YunJae.

"We're almost there" responded her manager sweetly.

YunJae gave her a smile and nodded.

It was finally time to take the plane to Cancún. They boarded the plain and went silent through all of it.

They landed two and a half hours later and they finally went for their bags.

They went outside and the heat of the beach hit them. There was already a small van waiting for them to take them to the hotel they would be staying in.

They arrived after a ten fifteen minute drive. It was currently 2pm but they felt like sleeping all day.

Arriving to the hotel, they did their check in and each went into their rooms. But before taking a small nap, YunJae obviously needed to tell their band mates that she arrived safely to her destination.

Neo Crackhead Technology

YunJae:
hi guys! I know you all
are prolly asleep, but
I'm safe at my hotel!

She did not wait for an answer and put her alarm at five. She then went to sleep.