ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs

Jaemin would be lying if he said that YunJae wasn't extremely beautiful since trainee days, but he always saw her as a friend and little sister. Until he came back from his injury.

He came back, and saw her. She had grown so much, she was turning into a fine woman. And that silver hair fitted her perfectly.

Jaemin didn't know what had gotten into him. When she hugged him like old times, he felt different. Sometimes he blushed or sometimes he didn't know what to do. This girl loves love and affection, not with everyone, but she liked it with some of her members, and Jaemin was one of them.

"I cannot be getting a crush" he repeated to himself. "She's your friend, bandmate and little sister, so there's no way you will develop a crush" he kept on repeating, but it didn't seem to be working.

But then, there was Donghyuck. That boy and YunJae were extremely close, and Jaemin needed to control his jealousy, they both had heart eyes for each other, but probably didn't even know themselves.

Jaemin thought of avoiding the girl, but he knew he would hurt her, so he opted to let the time pass, it was only a small crush, or was it?

It was not, as time passed, Jaemin fell deeper, each time repeating the same words "I cannot love her like that" but they weren't really working. Every time the girl would come near him his heart would start beating like crazy. He learned to control it a bit eventually.

"Come on Jaemin, snap out of it" he told himself. "Even if she felt something, it's not like SM would alloys two band members to date" he said each time.

"Is there something wrong?" YunJae asked. "Nope, why are you asking?" Responded Jaemin. "Hmm, no reason" YunJae said already getting suspicious.

Jaemin controlled himself, he didn't want to be obvious and he didn't want YunJae discovering his feelings for her. She wasn't dense, only in fights, but she wasn't dense in this kind of things. He knew because during Chewing Gum era she told Jaemin that she knew Jisung had a crush on her even if the younger was good at hiding it. Although at the end she admitted to also have a crush on him, but both grew out of it.

At the end, he ended up kind of avoiding her and ignoring her, which wasn't a good idea.