ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ?

The CEO asked YunJae personally to go meet her. She of course said yes as he is her boss.

"Hello, I'm here" she bowed to him.

"Oh, Yuna, I wanted to give you an announcement. Since Señorita was such a hit, I was thinking of doing an M/V for it." He started.

YunJae's eyes shone that moment. She really did wanted to do it.

"But its a bit more than that. I have talked to Kim Samuel's agency, and we come to an agreement. So you and Kim Samuel will be traveling to Mexico to shoot the music video. Since you know more about your own country, you suggest the most beautiful beach in there" he explained.

YunJae was surprised. She didn't think it would be this big. Of course she wasn't complying. She missed her county dearly. And she of course would love to travel with one of her best friend out of the group.

"Depending on time and schedules, you can also pass by home, since I asume you haven't been there in a long time" he added.

"I would love to. Thank you very much for this opportunity. I'll do my best" she said trying to keep her excitement in.

"That is all" he announced.

She bowed and left the office.

Once she was in her practice room she let everything out.

"Oh my! I need to call Samuel!" She Exclaimed while reaching for her phone.

Calling Samuel :>
Call answered

YunJae?

OH MY GOD SAMUEL WE'RE GOING TO MEXICO!

Yah! Don't shou- WAIT WHAT?

YES! MY CEO JUST TOLD ME!

Wait why are we going? I mean I
suppose is part of work

Yup, we're filming Señorita

Ohhh that's so cool
I'm so excited!

Same same!

I need to hang up, but call me
again when they tell you

yup, I'll call you so we can
fangirl some more

Yaaaaas
K' bye!

Bye!

Call ended

"Oh my god!!!" She exclaimed.

"Who's dying here?" Asked Remjun eho entered with the rest of the group.

"I'm going to Mexico!" She said happily.

"Wait what?! When?"asked Chenle happy for the girl.

"I suppose in some weeks, I'm going with Samuel to shoot Señorita" she said smiling.

"Oh! Congrats!" Said Jaemin.

"Congratulations" said Haechan a bit plainly.

"Yah, bring me something?" Asked Jisung.

"Hmm... if you ask for it nicely" said YunJae.

"Can you please bring me something that makes you remember your home?" He asked nicely.

"Yup!" She said smiling

"That's grate YunJae, we're proud" said Jeno.

"Thank you" She said smiling.

"GROUP HUG!" exclaimed Chenle.

And so they went for their group hug.