ᴄᴏғᴇᴇ

Haechan and Yuna went for coffee after their long practice.They wanted to be alone together for some time. They went to a cafeteria, and sat in the private part.

"Hey, so umm, we haven't talked about you now, the confession we both did" said YunJae. She was really wishing to have this talk soon, and the day had come.

"I know, we've been busy, but you're right" Haechan agreed. "So... what are we?" asked the boy.

The girl took some time to think, not really knowing the response. It was a difficult position, both were idols in the same group, and it would be difficult to know exactly.

"Well... we aren't a couple yet... since you know, we haven't made it official between us, but i guess... mora than friends but not a couple yet...?" she suggested.

"Hm, yeah, makes sense, we just need a way to hide it from the strict managers to know, the easy goings can know, but the rest can't" said Haechan.

"I know, I know, we just need to be careful" said Yuna. Haechan took her hands in his, resting on the table.

"It's going to be fine, don't worry" reassured Haechan. The girl smiled, hoping he was right. It was a risky move, but they couldn't stop liking each other now that they both had confess it.

Both head back to the dorms and went to their shared room. They lay down together in Haechan's bed. Haechan was hugging her, making her the little spoon, and she rested in his chest. She could hear his heart it beating softly. They were enjoying each other's company, not needing to say any word.

"You know, i really like you since like a year ago" said Yuna randomly. Haechan smiled at hearing her say that.

"Oh really? Pity you didn't tell me earlier" he said teasingly, with a smug smile on his face.

"And risk you not liking me back? Nah bro, wasn't worth it" she said laughing a bit.

"Don't 'bro' me, don't send me into the sibling zone, ouch" complained Haechan, acting hurt.

"yeah yeah, whatever, you know the 'bro' applies to everyone" said YunJae, not minding.

"I'm 'Love' for you" said Haechan jokingly.

"alright love, and I'm princess for you" she said laughing a bit. Haechan's heart skipped a bit when she said that. He smiled softly.

"Okay princess, like the deal" he said laughing a bit. She giggled softly, and snuggled closer to him, wanting to feel more of his warmth.

They really wanted to say they loved each other, but didn't know if the other one really loved them, and weren't sure if they were in love already. It was a strong word and feeling for them both, and for everyone, but deep down, they knew that if they weren't in love, they would soon be.