sᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡs

The practices continued, they were going to film puzzle piece the next day, and she was excited actually.

They were having breakfast, Haechan was with them since they needed to see some things about the set. Yuna was having again her yogurt bowl and her chocolate milk. Her phone started to buzz, her mom being the ID.

mami 🥰
accept/declaim

"Oh hey mo- are you okay?" she asked. "Mom, is everything okay?" she asked concerned.

"Yun... your grand father... he passed away last night" she said.

Yuna'a heart stopped for a second. "You're joking" she said. "Mamá dime que es broma" she said with glassy eyes.

"No Yun, he passed away... he couldn't with the virus" her mom said.

Yura bit her lip. "Mom... why didn't you tell me he was getting worse...?" she said with a small voice.

"You have a comeback soon" she said.

"I couldn't even say goodbye over text!" she cried. "Mom! he's gone!" she said crying.

"I'm sorry Yun" her mother said.

"It's okay... I need to go" Yuna said. Ending the call.

end call

Yunjae broke down the moment she ended the call. Her cries being loud as she was on the floor crying since she got up from the table to take the call.

"Lina..." whispered Jisung. "what happened?" he asked. The girl just cried not really being able to talk. Haechan leaned next to her, and she put her arms around him and cried harder. He caressed her hair softly, as the rest of the boys also hugged her, she being in the middle of hug.

The boys had never seen her cry like that. They had never seen her so helpless. She started to breath normally again, hot air coming from her mouth, and Haechan's shirt drenched in tears. "My grand father died because of the virus" she whispered in a thin voice. "I couldn't even say goodbye..." she said, still hiding in the crook of Haechan's neck.

They didn't really know what to say. She was grieving someone special's dead. They knew how much her grandpa meant to her. He was the father of her dad, a very sweet and gentle man, he really did love Yuna, and when she was young, he would always tell her stories about his childhood.

"Lina... want to stay for the day...?" asked Renjun. "No, it's okay, let's go" she said, getting up, and whipping the tears that were left on her cheeks. Her hazel eyes looked greener, and her cheeks and nose were red. "Are you... are you sure?" asked Jaemin. She nodded, walking towards her room and grabbing a random hoodie, which was Haechan's and throwing it over her, looking smaller. "She's so strong" said Jeno. "She is" agreed Haechan.

The manager arrived, Yunjae had washed her face so the redness reduced. In the van, she looked out of the window, her eyes getting teary now and then, but she suppressed the tears.

They arrived to the set, and she didn't talk like she would always do. She was serious, and looked tensed. She only nodded and shook her head, and she looked plainly broke.

sorry...

wait, i'm thinking on ending this when in dream's comeback, but then I'll do another one for when the new units are made, our girl is still Yuna, don't panic.

what do you think?

PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS IMPORTANT 🥺🥺