ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ's ɪɴʜᴜʀʏ

The group was practicing for the incoming concerts to close the year. They were currently practicing in the practice room after they had their lunch.

"Haechan are you okay?" Asked Chenle after Haechan fell after twisting weirdly his foot.

"Yeah I'm okay" he answered trying to get up. YunJae went to his side and helped him stood.

"You can't even walk Hyuck" she said still supporting him. She helped him get to sit in the couch that was next to the wall.

The other 5 boys were surrounding them both as YunJae tried to check his sprinter foot. Haechan was clearly in pain as he was breathing heavily.

"Uh, someone call the manager" the girl said. "Oh and also if someone could bring ice that would be grate" she added and Jisung went for both.

"After a few minute Jisung and the manager came in with a bag of ice. The boy handed the bag to YunJae and she pressed it gently to Haechan's injury.

"I think it would be better if we took him to the hospital" said the manager after they explained what happened.

Haechan was whining in pain and YunJae took his hand to show support in a way.

After some calls were made, Donghyuck was finally taken to the hospital. The rest of the group kept on practicing and then went to their dorms where Haechan was waiting with a cast on his leg.

YunJae entered her room and Haechan was laying down on his bed.

"'I'll be taking a brake" he said pointing at his leg to give a reason.

"You're leaving to Jeju?" Asked YunJae already knowing but wanting to be sure.

"Yup, only for a while" he responded and she nodded.

"When are you going?" She asked lying down on her bed and facing his way.

"Now two days" he answered.

"I'll miss you" She said while standing, sitting on the floor next to his bed and taking his hand in both of her's.

"I'll miss you too, Yun" he said looking at the girl and smiling softly at her.

"Please get better" she added while giving his hand a soft squeeze.

"I will" he said putting his other hand on top of her small hands that were taking his hand.