ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

"okay, so he confessed?" asked Doyoung.

"yup" YunJae responded.

"so now you are a thing?" he assumed.

"nope" she responded.

"then what?" he asked confused.

"he just confessed, but we aren't a thing. We just know that we like each other, but really haven't talked about our relationship" he explained.

"oh, i see" he said nodding his head understanding.

"i'm also quite concerned about the agency. What if they find out? we're gonna get kicked out? like Hyuna sunbae and E'dwan sunbae?" she rambled.

"I... i can't really tell you for sure, Yun" Doyoung said.

"please keep this a secret? i don't think anyone know about this besides you, dream and mark..." she said.

"yes, i will, don't worry" he reassured.

"Taeil would maybe know too, since he is close to Hyuck, but that's okay" she said. "i just don't want any manager knowing" she added.

"you know, both of you will need to be very careful, you can't make it obvious" he said.

The girl nodded and sighted. She was overthinking the things that were happening.

"Also, what if people get the wrong idea? he is two years older than me... he is nineteen and i'm turning seventeen until January" she said with concern in her voice.

"Yun, don't think about that now, you should
concentrate on the present" Doyoung said putting a hand in the younger girl's shoulder. "it's gonna be fine" he added smiling.

"but how did Donghyuck took notice of me...? i thought he would only look at me like a younger sister since he met me when i was like 11" she asked herself.

"look, Yunjae, maybe he did see you like that before, but you have grown so much, you are a beautiful woman now, maybe he started to change the way of viewing you as you maturated in both ways" Doyoung explained.

The girl smiled at what he told her. She knew Doyoung would be the perfect person to talk to, and she was not wrong. He was so tranquil and mature, she knew he would lend her his ears and listen to what she needed to say.

"thank you... for everything... i know i have never told you before... but you are a very special person for me. Thank you for everything you have done for me" she said smiling.

Doyoung smiled. "When ever you want flower" he said still smiling.

heyyy ayoooo imma promote my new story.

the name is blue!

 i hope you can give it a read! i would really appreciate it!