ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ?

"The hell is this" said Yunjae when she woke up to see a handful of memes from her friends for mexico.

this hOe

yura:
quejesto?

Lolenz:
coronavirus

yura:
I know, but like, qué pedo

Duck:
just google it

yura:
y'all so mean :( i'm hurt

yura: y'all so mean :( i'm hurt

She googled it, and indeed, it was a virus. "Jesus, first third world war, now this? what's next, a zombie apocalypse?" she said.

"Guys, a new virus was born" she said. "Great memes out of it" she said. "What the- Yuna its a virus!" said Renjun. "Yeah, I'm well aware" she said. "But memes can make it easier" she said.

They kept talking a bit, but Haechan needed to go. "See ya!" he said. He gave a soft kiss in Yuna's forehead and went out.

"Well... now what, there's a new virus, yay?" she said. "I though you say memes made it better" pointed out Jisung. "They do! They're honestly grate" she said.

a week have passed, and damn, that escalated quickly. "abort mission, memes aren't making it better now because now it has arrived here" she said. "You scared?" teased Jaemin. "I'm a bad itch, you can't kill me" she sassed. "Vine..." said Jaemin putting a hand on his heart. "May it rest in peace" said Jeno.

"Guys, we'll be postponing your concerts" said the manager. "This are getting out of hand" he informed. "Is everyone okay?" asked Yunjae. "as far as we know, no one is infected in the company, but we must be sure that no one has it, so we're going to take it" said the manager.

It had only been another week since it had arrived to korea, and well, it wasn't going well.

"Did you know every 100 years in literally 20, there has been a sickness?" Yuna said. "I don't even know when you have time to know all this" said Chenle. Yuna shrugged.

what? NCT 127 is really having the comeback, like they aren't postponing it?" asked Renjun. "Yeah, they told us they wouldn't" said Haechan. "what the..." Jeno whispered.

"WayV is quarantine" announced Chenle. "I hope they're fine" said Yunjae. "I'm sure they're okay" reassured Renjun. "It not to long after we ourselves get in quarantine" said Jisung.

Well, corona had came, and they had a long year ahead.

we catches up! i seriously didnt know how to write this 🗿 but i made it.

Imma need to thank my new spelling teacher, baejinyoungstan, she literally checks my spelling at that G R A T E

my spelling is lower than my self esteem and that's almost imposible.