ʏᴜɴᴊᴀᴇ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

January 29th was finally here. JunYae was only turning 15 that day. She was quite exited. Ever since she was young she have always wanted to have a quinceañera, although without chambelanes and the enormous puffy dress. She obviously wasn't going to have one, but was genuinely happy that she was finally 15.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear YunJae, happy birthday to you" that sang while bringing her breakfast to bed. "Thank you guys'll she said smiling. This would happen every year. They would bring her breakfast to bed, then went to practice, then order whatever she wants to eat, shoot the vlive and then have a call from her parents.

It was time for the VLive. The Dreamis were all around her. She had a small vanilla cackle in from of her. Each member gave her a card, and it was time to read them. "I'll start" said Mark and extended his hand with the card. She thanked him and opened it. She read it quite fast and smiled the whole time. "Gee, Thank you Mark" she smiled. She red each card, Jisung's being the last one.

"Damn who chose the cake" asked YunJae. "I did" said Chenle. "It's really good" she said while putting another piece on her mouth. "Glad you like it" he smiled.

They ended the VLive and was time for her parents to call. "Hey Pau" greeted her dad. "Hola papá" she smiled. "Feliz cumpleaños" he congratulated her. "Te amo" he added. "I love you too" she said smiling. "Hey YunJae! Happy birthday my girl!" This time it was her mother. "Thank you mom" she said giggling. "Can't believe you're already 15, you've grown so much" her mom said. "There's someone who wants to greet you" she said and passed the camera to someone. "Lorena?!" YunJae gasped happily. "Adri y Patricio también" she said giggling. "Feliz cumpleaños Pau!" The three of them said at the same time. "Gracias! Los quiero y extraño!" She said. They talked for a bit more and then was time to go back to the dorms.

"Thank you for today, it was grate as always" she thanked the boys with a big smile in her face. "Anything for you" responded Jaemin and the girl only giggled.

Spanish dictionary:

Hola papá - hey dad

Feliz cumpleaños - happy birthday

Te amo - I love you

Adri y Patricio también - Adri and Patricio too

Gracias, los quiero y extraño - thank you, i love and miss you

This was really bad, sorry