ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʀᴇᴀ

After her week with her family, YunJae was back in Corea with the boys.

"Who missed me?!" She said walking into the dorm.

"No one!" Responded a voice who she recognized as Renjun.

"Wait... YunJae!" Said another voice while in stomped his feat toward the entrance.

"Hi Chenle" She saluted.

"I missed you!" He said while hugging her.

"Missed you too" She said returning the hug.

After saying hi to every member, she went into her's and Haechan's room to shower. She did her skin routine and put some comfy clothes on. Then she payed in bed to watch some YouTube.

"Can I join you?" Ask Jisung.

"Yup" She said smiling and patting a space in her bed.

He sat next to her to see what she was watching, that ended up being some fan made videos of NCT.

"So, hoe was Mexico?" He asked when the video was finish.

"It was so pretty!" She said smiling. "I missed it very much" she said resting her head in Jisung's shoulder.

She told him about the turquoise seas in Cancun, her home in Mazatlán, and her friends and family.

"I really want to go" he said playing with her hair.

"I will one day take you, promise" she said holding her pinky up.

He smiled and he intertwined his pinky with hers.

"Yah, why you leaving me out" said Chenle entering the room.

"There's some space here, come" she said paying the last space in the bed.

So there they were, the three best friends all squashed in bed talking and laughing.

And YunJae knew that even though she loved being home, she also really loved being with them.

Being honest, Jisung has been wrecking me like a lot. Like boi calm yourself.