ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs

"Come no guys! The plane is going to leave!" Said Mark trying to hurry the rest. "Mark, the plane leaves in 4 hours" said YunJae. "Exactly why we should keep going, you guys will probably get lost in the airport" he said. "I mean, he's not wrong" said Renjun.

They finally arrived to the airport. And were ready to broad the plane, although it would be leaving in an hour. "The plane is going to leave us, he said, you're going to get lost, he said" mocked YunJae. "Not my fault you are a disaster" Mark defended and YunJae giggled.

"YunJae, want to go for Starbucks?" Asked Renjun. "Sure, let's go" YunJae agreed. Bith teenagers walked toward the said cafe. "Want to be my roommate in LA?" Asked Renjun. "Yes! I would like to" YunJae smiled.

"One venti white mocha frappe please"'YunJae told the barista. "And one venti Caramel Frappuccino please" Renjun ordered his drink. They both payed, half and half, and waited for their drinks. "Shit, the plane lived like in 15 minutes" Renjun cursed. "We'll make it, don't worry" YunJae reassured.

They birded the airplane. "I want to be next to YunJae!" Said Chenle. "Yah, but I want to be next to YunJae!" Fought Jisung. "Not my problem" said Chenle. "I'm going next to the window, you two, no way I'll be going in the middle" YunJae said already sitting down.

Chenle ended up sitting next to YunJae, earning some glares from Jisung. The three of them played Smash bros for a while and then fell asleep. It was a cute scene. , they were all kind of cuddled in the bed-liked sits.

They la sed safety in LA airport. They passed migration, and then went for their bags. "YunJae, can we be roommates?" Asked Donghyuck. "Sorry, I'm rooming with Renjun" said YunJae. Donghyuck just made some faces and let it slip.

They arrived to the hotel and everyone plopped into their beds. They needed to rest since thy would be filming GO music video the next days.