sᴏʀʀʏ

"i'm and idiot" said Haechan arriving to the 127's dorms. "What? why?" asked Mark. "I fought with Lina" he said plopping on the couch. "and made her cry" he added putting a hand in his face stressed. "What did you fight about?" asked Jungwoo. "I'm just so tired and I took it out on her" he said.

"What are you planning on doing?" asked Mark. "Don't even know how to say sorry... she looked so hurt" he explained. "And I think Dream heard" he said. "you can fix it, she won't give up on you" said Mark. "she loves you, and she understands that you're tired" said Jungwoo. "I know, and I love her too, that's why i feel so bad" he said. "Talk it out with her, I know she'll understand" said Mark. "She's very caring, so she'll understand" nodded Jungwoo. Haechan nodded.

He would pass the night there, since he didn't really want to show up in the Dream dorm for now. Next morning they would just Neo Zone, so he would see her until night.

She was on his mind all day, but he hid it well, no one really knowing about the fight besides Mark and Jungwoo.

Night came, and Yuna was in the practice room, with the rest of the boys, they were goofing around as they were given the lyrics of the songs.

"Lina... can we talk?" Haechan said popping his head inside the room. Yuna looked at him, she seemed tensed, like scenarios flashing through her head.

She eventually stood up with growing anxiety inside her, he could feel herself trembling, looking at the boy she loved so much.

"I'm sorry" he apologized sincerely. "I really am princess" he said, making her look at him gently. "I know you care about me, and I appreciate it" he said. "I like how you are always caring for me, please don't stop doing it" he said. Her eyes turned glassy again, and he looked at her with soft eyes. "I love you" he said, leaning in, and giving her a small kiss.

"I love you too" she said wrapping her arms around his torso and and he hugged her back. She felt cozy in his arms. "and it's okay, I know you're tired, i know you're going through a hard time" she said. "still, I really shouldn't have bursted" he said. "It's okay love, it really is" she said looking at him with a hand on his cheek, caressing it softly.

He smiled softly, and she tiptoed and planted a small peck on his lips.

they made up 🥰