ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

It was late September. Promotions were going well with the dreamis and 127, but YunJae, once again was homesick.

"Yun? Is everything alright?" Asked Jeno. "Oh, uh, yeah" the girl said smiling. "Alright..." he brushed it off. Both were currently in the sofa checking their phones. "Well actually" YunJae started. Jeno looked at her. "I miss my family" she admitted. "It's been a while since I saw them" she also added. ""I see... when are you going to see them again?" Asked Jeno. "I don't know, we don't have anything planned" YunJae said. Jeno hugged the girl and she eventually fell asleep.

It's been a few days since that talk with Jeno. YunJae was still feeling homesick. But she brushed the feeling off for her to be able to work well.

It was after a stage performance when she got her little surprise. Cameras where hidden. And when she went back stage after ending the concert, slowly tears started to blind her vision. She ran to him, and hugged him for dear life. His brother. "HyunMin!" She gasped while jumping into his arms. "I missed you so much" she said hugging her brother. "You've grown so much Paulina" her brother said. "You're also such a cry baby" he added jokingly. "You also wanted to cry, so shush" she said still in her brother's embrace, and he didn't say he didn't. "You're going to introduce me to you band members i didn't meet last Christmas?" Her brother asked and she nodded.

Last Christmas he had only met some of the dreamies and some of 12 and u. Including Ten, Renjun, Mark, Johnny, Winwin, Jeno, Jisung, Taeil, and Chenle.

"Okay So this is Haechan" she said pointing at the said boy. "Then Taeyoung, Yuta, Doyoung and Jaehyun" She said also pointing at each. "Nice meeting you" said HyunMin "I can't believe you're here" squealed YunJae. "Me neither, I was going to go directly to Japan but decided to come here a few days to visit you" he said.

YunJae And her brother had dinner in a nice restaurant and then went to her dorms, to finally bid goodbye for a while. But she was happy that she able to see her brother again. She didn't mind if it was only for a short while, she was thankful.