ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴋ 2017 ғɪɢʜᴛ

Brace yourself caus this is a loooooong chapter

Mark and Hyuk were currently sleeping in the 127 dorms, in which they were roommates. Meaning that YunJae was rooming alone for the time.

One day, they suddenly started to act weird. They weren't talking to each other and always glare at each other. It was until Jaehyun told them that they were fighting every night, to the point they changed rooms.

The first fight that happened accompanied with the dreamis was during dance practice. It was a completely stupid fight, but being them, fought pretty bad.

"Donghyuck, you took my water bottle" said Mark coldly. "I didn't" responded Donghyuck the same way. "Guys, seriously, it's a water bottle" said Renjun. "My water bottle" added Mark. "You always share water though" YunJae added. "Mark I didn't took you water bottle, what the hell" said Donghyuck roughly. "Ugh, I'm so tired of you" whispered Mark. "What was that?" Asked Donghyuck. "Guys don't fight" said Jeno. "If Donghyuck wouldn't be so annoying we wouldn't be fighting!" Mark lashed out. "And if Mark would wouldn't be such a cry baby we wouldn't also!" Donghyuck also shouted. "Me? Cry baby? You're the one who's it here!" Mark responded. "I haven't cried ones idiot!" Hyuk defended. "Oh my god! Stop fighting already! We're working right now! You wanna fight? Fight back in the dorms! Not now!" YunJae scolded the two, instantly shutting them up. "Good, now let's continue" she said and everyone went into position. The moment Hyuck was going to touch Mark's shoulder, Mark shoved Hyuck's hand rather harsh. "Don't fucking touch me" he spat. The rest of the group only sighted. "Jesus..." YunJae murmured.

It was finally time to go back to the dorms. No more Mark and Hyuk's fights for the rest of the night. "I thought i was going to kill them...." said YunJae. "Same here" Jeno said.

Arriving to the dorms, Nana was there, he started visiting them sometimes and was aware of the fights those two were having. "How was it?" Jaemin asked. "They couldn't stop fighting" said Chenle. "Wonder what happened for them to fight that bad" said Renjun. "I mean, they're best friends, so something really bad" added Jisung. "This is hell" said YunJae. Everyone nodded.

A week later, the group of dreamies, including Haechan and Mark were in the van, driving towards the airport. Everything was going well until the two boys started fighting again. It went pretty bad.

Some days later some airport pictures were revealed, showing how pissed the boys looked, even the fans knew that it wasn't just a small fight. And it was affecting the whole group.

"We really need to make them stop" said Taeyong to the rest of the group, expect for Mark and Donghyuck. "It's affecting the whole group dynamic" added Johnny. "I'm so tired of Donghyuck ranting about how Mark is stupid"'said Donyoung. "I'll try talking to Mark" said Johnny.

Johnny got up and walked to Mark's room, he knocked twice and entered when he heard Mark saying he was allowed to come in. "Hey Mark" greeted Johnny in English. "Hi Hyung" greeted Mark. "Is everything alright?" Asked Johnny. "Yes, why?" Asked Mark. "I mean, is everything alright with Donghyuck?" Johnny corrected himself. When Mark heard the boy's name, he tensed up. "Nothing is going between us" he said. "I know you are fighting Mark, what happened?" Pushed Johnny. "Whatever happened between us is not your problem, Hyung" said Mark leaving the room.

Johnny went back to the room with the rest of the group shaking his head. "No luck" he said. "I'll try talking to Donghyuck" said YunJae. "I don't think that's a good idea" said Ten. "If he screams you're going to strangle him" added Jaehyun. "I won't, I promise" she said while getting up.

YunJae arrived to the couch where Donghyuck was. "Hey" She gritted while sitting in the couch next to him. He smiled at the girl and gritted her back. "So, how are things going?" The girls asked. "Fine, I guess?" He said already getting suspicious of what was coming. "How are thing going with Mark? Better?" She asked obviously knowing that they weren't. "Hm" he responded. "Why are you fighting? I don't like seeing you fight" she said. "YunJae" she knew she fucked up when he called her that. "Mark and I's problem is something between us and you don't need to butt in" he said coldly. She didn't know what else to say. "Did you only come to ask me that? Really?" He said annoyed. She stared right into Donghyuck's eyes. He only sake his head and went to his room.

YunJae returned to the room, she didn't said a word when Winwin talked. "It didn't go well, I supposed looking at your face" he said and the girl murmured a soft no. "Why don't we send Donghyuck back to the dreamis and Mark stays here at 127 dorms? They'll stop fighting that way" said Yuta. They all decided that was a good idea, so they applied it.

It went horribly wrong. When they saw each other again the fighting increased. Almost leading to punches. Both boys were held up by Jeno and Renjun while YunJae, Chenle and Jisung tried to help.

"This is going wrong, very wrong" said Taeil walking in circles after the dreamis reported to the rest of the group what had happened. "Their pride is getting the best of them" added Jisung. "Does someone even know why they're fighting?" Asked Jaemin, who was there. A chorus of no's sounded through the room. "Well damn" Jaemin murmured.

The whole group was there, 16 people were present all eating together at 127 dorm. The group though that because they were all together maybe they wouldn't fight. But they were wrong. Mark accidentally spilled the water and Donghyuck lost it. They were fighting again. It was going pretty bad. Both boy were standing ready to kill each other until something happened.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!!! WE ALL HAVE GOTTEN ENOUGH!" Wups, they got into Chenle's bad side. It was the first time the whole group heard him shout in anger. "You need to stop this, so both of you, go to Taeyong hyung's room. Now" he ordered. Since it was the fish time Chenle getting real angry, they obeyed.

The three teens were there, Mark in one corner and Hyuck in the other. "Why the hell are you fighting? Talk" he didn't care for honorifics, he was angry, and he was showing it. "Donghyuck pranked me real bad" said Mark. Chenle looked at Donghyuck, and he understood that it was his turn to talk. "I apologized but Mark wouldn't let me" He said. 'This is so stupid' Chenle thought. "You both are conscious the damage you have courses to the group and even the fandom?" Chenle asked. "Yes" they both said at the same time. "And you know that at the end, it wasn't that deep" he asked again. "Yes" they both said at the same time again. "Okay, know you know what's next" Chenle said. Both boys nodded and Donghyuck talked. "I'm sorry for pranking you, I should have thought before doing it" he apologized. "And I'm sorry for not letting you apologize and instead calling you ugly things" Mark now apologized. "I'm sorry" both said at the same time with heads down.

"Friends?"

"Friends"

And for the first time in two months, they did they're special hand shake.

"I can't believe Chenle made them apologize"

"Remember me to never get into Lele's bad sidel"