ᴋɪᴄᴋ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ

"Guys! I brought food" said Yunjae entering with her arms full of bags with japanese food. "Queen!" exclaimed Mark. She set the bags down, and while they worked in some shots, she took the food out and set it up for when the boys had their break, the food was ready.

"Oh, you have the necklace i gave your for your birthday" said Haechan. "Yup" she said putting a hand on it.

"Yuna brought us food!" said Jungwoo with the camera. Yuna was without makeup, so she got a bit shy, but she still waved at the camera. The brake ended but she stayed in the set, only next to the managers so she wouldn't be in the way.

"So, Hyuk and you?" said one of the managers. "Yup" she said smiling. "News run fast" she said. "Almost everyone in SM knows" said chuckled the manager. "Isn't that a bit bad?" she asked. "Well... maybe" he admitted. "I just hope we don't get exposed" she said. "We could put the whole group into a crisis" she said. "It could, but don't blame yourselves, you can't decide with whom or when fall in love" he said. "I tell you from experience" he said.

Yuna looked at him gratefully. "Whatever happens, it happens, and everything happens with a reason" he said. "So be patient, everything will be solve with time" he said. "Thanks for the advice" she said. "It makes me feel at ease" she said smiling. "If you want more advice, I'm here" he said smiling.

"That's all for today!" said the director. "Thank you!" bowed 127. Yuna skipped towards them. "Great work guys!" she said. "You're still here?" asked Doyoung. "Yeah, i was talking with the manager" she said smiling. "oh, about what?" asked Mark. "Advice" she said.

She walked towards Haechan and hugged his torso. "Can't believe she looks so small next to Haechan who is already small" said Jungwoo. "Ouch" said Haechan hugging the girl back. "I'm not that small" defended Yuna. "I'm 5'2 or 162 cm!" she said. "And I'm 180 cm" said Jungwoo. "And i'm 185 cm" said Johnny.

They returned to the dorms, Haechan dropped exhausted on his bed. "How are you feeling?" she asked. "I'm okay, don't worry" he reassured. She sighted and sat on his bed. He rested his head on her chest, and she played with his hair, and soon, he was
asleep.

the marathon continues