ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴛᴀʟɴᴛᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛ ᴠɪʀɢɪɴɪᴀ (ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ) ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs

"we are now in Atlanta in our way to West Virgina!" YunJae.

They walked together until they reached the train which would take them to another terminal.

"let's make an acrostic poem with Injun..." said Haechan. "In: Injun-ah" "jun: come to your senses" haechan finished and Renjun only chuckled.

After the train, they went to the premier waiting room to broad the plane.

"We are about to board the plain towards West Virgina" announces Haechan to the camera.

"Now that i think of it... Atlanta sound like a name in Nahuatl" YunJae said thinking of it.

"of what?" asked Chenle.

"Náhuatl, an old language from prehispanic mexico, although is still alive" she explained.

"really?" asked Jisung.

"yup, actually, the word Chocolate comes from it, since chocolate was invented in mexico a long time ago from cacao, the right way to say it is Chocolatl" she said.

"I totally didn't knew that" said Jaemin.

Soon, they started walking towards the gate and they tried to pull a hidden camera prank on Renjun but it failed. So they decided to play rock paper scissors so the looser carry all the bags to the gate.

"rock paper scissors, shoot" they all said while walking. The first two times all of them shoot the same thing. Then, YunJae sabes her self and at the end Renjun loose.

They boarded the plane and Yuna was between Haechan and Jisung.

"ugh, i hate planes" she said as she got herself comfortable.

"You're still scared of them?" asked Jisung.

"I mean, yeah... but i always try to ignore it, the time i went to mexico with Sam i fell asleep, so i didn't really payed attention to it, but i kindda still am" she admitted.

The plane took off and in about two hours they landed in West Virginia.

"We're here!" said Renjun.

"West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country rode~" YunJae sang as they walked toward the car with their luggage.

"This is the first time we are performing in America, so i'm a bit nervous" said Chenle already in the car.

"We're on our way to the scouts" said Yuna, who was next to Chenle in the backseat of the backseat.

Chenle and Yuna shared airpods for a while and they sang to beautiful time and more songs together.

Soon, they finally arrived to the scouts camp. It was pretty warm, since it was the middle of the summer. Yuna was exited, she had that vibe of not being here to work but just to have a good time performing professionally.

They were backstage getting ready to perform as Haechan did Haechan's camera view of 37.5%.

"I'm so exited!!!" Said YunJae.

"Is there anything special we prepared?" Haechan asked Renjun.

"Fireflies!" said Renjun happily.

"but is there anything special you prepared?" haechan said jokingly and Renjun only smiled nervously and went off camera.

Haechan and Yuna went out for a while with the camera man.

"this feeling, it feels like we really are in america, i needed this feeling" said Haechan to the camera.