ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

YunJae called her parents and talked for hours. She catch up in everything, how was things back in Mexico, how where all her cousins, work, etc. She missed talking to them.

She also called her brother and sisters, who were currently studying their first and second year of university.

When she finally finished talking with her family, she felt a bit alone, although she knew she had the boys.

The more she thought about them, the more she missed them.

Slowly, her eyes filled with tears, while she hugged the portrait she had with them. Tears spilled from her eyes, and little cries came from her mouth.

"Baby why are you crying?!" Asked Haechan when he entered their room. "I miss my parents and siblings" YunJae cried while hugging the portrait. "It's been so long since I've seen them, i want m mother's hugs and my father's sweet hot chocolate" The girl cried more. "Hey hey, it okay, you'll see them this Christmas, right?" He asked while slowly hugged the girl and she nodded. "You know, when I miss my parents and my sister, I remember they live within me, and slowly I stop feeling sad" he said while caressing the girl's hair. She slowly stoped crying and smiled a bit. "Thank you Hyuk, for always being by my side" said YunJae.

"Anytime you need me" said the boy smiling.