ғɪɢʜᴛ

YunJae knew Jaemin was avoiding her, but she didn't know what had she done wrong. Every time she would get close to him to ask him, he would walk away, living her.

She was stating to get angry, first she was plainly confused and sad, but that feeling had turned into anger. She tried not to show it, but soon, YunJae would not be able to hold it anymore and would explode.

"Jae-" she tried for the last time, but the boy only walked away. Anger grew inside the girl, and she didn't even tried to hold it.

"Jaemin stop!" She shouted angry. The boy stoped walking from her and turned around to see her face. "Stop this nonsense! I don't even know what I did wrong!"she screamed again.

The rest of the Dream members poke their head out of whatever place they were to see what had caused the commotion. "Last time I checked, I only tried to be a good friend to you! Stop being a bitch to me!" She shouted. Jaemin's eyes winded with the last part. But everything was silent.

"Just leave it YunJae" Jaemin said coldly. "Que chingados Jaemin..." the girl murmured. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She said, not shouting, but also cold. "I've had enough of your bullshit" the girl said walking, not without hitting Jaemin's shoulder roughly with hers.

She went into hers and Donghyuck's room and slammed the door with enough force for the whole neighborhood to hear. "Well damn..." Donghyuck's voice could be heard.

YubJae shouted into her pillow. "Hijo de puta" She said angered. She was trying her best not to destroy the room, the anger she felt was to much. "Me caga" She said now walking in circles on the room.

A knock was heard from outside the room. "If you're trying to talk about what happened with Jaemin, then fuck off" she responded from the inside. "I just came to grab a hoodie...?" Said Haechan. "Oh shit sorry" she said opening the door.

"So, want to talk it with me?" Asked Haechan finally with his hoodie. "It's just... never mind" she said getting up and exiting the room. "No, wait, maybe I can talk to him" insisted Donghyuck. "No, if he wants to talk to me, then I want him to do it by himself" she said firmly. "Alright...." Donghyuck said unsure.

Jaemin and YunJae didn't talk to each other for a full three days. By now, the group knew about their fight. Even Samuel, since YunJae rant to him over the phone about Jaemin's stupid behavior. He told her to give him time, but being the stubborn girl she is, did not like the idea.

It was two AM and Yu Jae got thirsty. She went to the kitchen despite feeling that the monster who lived under her bed was behind her.

She walked cautiously mainly because she was a bit scared. She finally made it to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and poured water into it. She started to hear noises and got a paranoid. She grabbed a fork and was ready to attack.

"Holy shit!" Shouted the boy who was in the door. "Put the fork down damn" he said a bit shocked. "Oh... Jaemin" YunJae said awkwardly. She was ready to leave the kitchen with her glass of water, but he called her.

"Wait YunJae" He said grabbing her wrist lightly. "Yes?" She responded. "I... I just wanted to say sorry" he whispered loud enough for the girl to hear. "Oh... uhh, it's okay, I guess" she said. "I was such a jerk to you and you did nothing but be there for me" he continued. "I mean, you're not wrong there, but it's okay, shit happens" she reassured.

"I... i just... uh, never mind, but I'm sorry" he apologized again. "Wait no, tell me, it's okay" she said softly. "I'm going to ruin our friendship" he whispered. By this point, YunJae had already an idea of what Jaemin was about to tell her. "It's just... I... I love you..." he said mumbling the last part, but YunJae heard.

She was a bit shocked, she knew already he liked her, but didn't think he loved her in that way. "But I know you like Donghyuck" he said. "How... how do you know...? Wait that's not important right now" he corrected her self. "The way you see him, with such love and admiration, when he's gone, how much you really miss him, the light blush that appears in your cheeks when he hugged you or kisses your cheek...." he said, with glassy eyes. "Wait, no Jaemin, please don't cry for me, it's not worth it... I'm not worth it..." she said. "Stop saying you're not worth it because you are! It's not my fault I fell in-love with you" said Jaemin with tears almost spilling out of his eyes.

YunJae couldn't talk. She didn't know what to say. There were about 10 seconds before Jaemin sighted and left the kitchen. "I'm sorry..." YunJae said with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry" she repeated. She cried silently into her hands. And eventually fell asleep in the kitchen counter.

Spanish dictionary

Que chingados Jaemin- What the fuck Jaemin

Hijo de puta- son of a bitch

Me caga- I hate him (it's slang)