ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴠs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

YunJae vs Jeno

"Let's do Rock Paper Scissors to see who starts" said Jeno. YunJae agreed and after some rounds, YunJae won, so she started with her questions.

"Okay, I'll start with an easy one. Where did Yuna live before coming to Seoul?" She asked. "Oh... Maza.... it's so hard to pronounce" Jeno said. "It's not" YunJae said giggling. "Mazatlán...?" He said struggling a bit. "Yup!" YunJae said exited. "This one is also easy, is Jeno Yes Jam or No Jam?" He asked. "Totally No Jam" YunJae said laughing a bit.

"My turn, who gave Yuna her favorite plushy?" She asked. "Huh...?" He 'responded'. "The yellow duck" she gave a hint. "Oh! Your siblings, they bought in a supermarket in Berlin" he answered. "That's right!" She said.

"Okay my turn, What are the names of Jeno's three cats?" He ask. "You know I'm terrible with names" she said. "Hint, two of them are named after specific names" he said. "Oh... one of them is Seol... the other is Lal and the last one...." she said thinking. "I have it in the top of my tongue..." she said thinking hard. "Hint, starts with B and ends with K" he said. "Oh! Bongshik!" She said almost shouting. "Right!" He said at the same volume.

"Okay! My turn! What song those Yuna always sigs while washing the dishes?" She asked. "Hint! It's in Spanish!" She added. "Huh?!" "Yes! You always hear me si hung it!" She said exited. "The chihuahua one?" He ask. "Yep, 'te juro que no había visto tus llamadas, por qué le pusiste mi nombre a tu chihuahua'" she sang a bit. "That one!" Jeno said exited.

"How tall was I when we first met?" He asked when it was his turn. "Oh am... well I saw you quite tall since I was small...? Maybe... 1.57...? She said in doubt. (A/N: remember they met after Jaemin met him) "almost" he answered. "It ends with 9" he added. "Oh! Then 1.59!" She said. "Yup!" He said affirming.

"What is the type of Ramyeon Jeno and Yuna used to eat together after debut?" She asked. "That's easy, Beef spicy Ramyeon" He answered. "Ding ding!" She said affirming.

"What's the title of the Movie where Jeno fist appeared?" He asked. "Want me to be honest...? I have no idea" she confessed. "Hint, It has the word 'love' in it" he said. "Oh... another hint...?" She asked. "You don't need something" he answered. "You don't need love!" She said. "Kind of, but nope" he said. "Love or not...?" She asked. "Almost there!" He exclaimed. "Love me not!" She said enthusiastically. "Yes!!!" He said the same way. "Okay my turn" she said.

"What does Yuna prefers, series or movies?" She asked. "She prefieres movies" he answered. "You're right... I thought you were gonna say series" she said pouting. "Nope, they bore you, my turn!" He said.

"What's Jeno's least favorite subject?" He asked. "Oh... English" she responded sure. "Nope" He said. "Wait I thought you hated English!" She gasped. "But I hate something more, it's related to science" he added the last part. "Amm,, math" she said. "Right!" He confirmed. "I hate math too, I'm so bad at it" YunJae said laughing. "My turn!" She said exited.

"What is my zodiac sign?" She asked. "Oh... Capricorn...?" He kind of asked. "How dare you" she said acting offended. "Oh sorry, am, your Aquarius right?" He said. "Yup, Aquarius" she confirmed. "Wu! The end!" She announced. "Who won?" Jeno asked. "I think I did...?" She said. "Nope, I think I did" Jeno said. "Wait... you?" She asked. "I mean, I think" he said. "Oh.... tie?" She suggested. "Tie" he agreed.

"Okay! That was Dream!" He said and signaling YunJae to contiene. "Versus Dream!" She finished. "Bye bye!" They said together.

Spanish dictionary

Te juro que no había visto tus llamadas - i swear I didn't see your calls

Por qué le pusiste mi nombre a tu chihuahua -  why did you name your Chihuahua with my name