ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ

They were back on seoul, in the practice room, and they were again practicing for their upcoming concert in Japan.

"Lina... can we talk to you?" suddenly said Johnny poking his head out. She froze, but eventually nodded. She rearranged her high ponytail and went out, the rest of the boys following her with their eyes.

She was out of the practice room, feeling small under their gazes. "I'm sorry" said Johnny. Yuna ioened her eyes in owe. "We're sorry, we shouldn't have told you out in front of everyone" said Taeil. "It's fine, don't worry" she said. "I'm sorry for loosing it..." she said, going back on her rage moment, we she literally shouted her lungs out at them. "Shouldn't hace raised my voice like that" she said looking down. "Don't worry, we all have our edgy teenager moments" said Yuta, she chuckled. "I guess we do" she admitted.

"You scared the rest though, I don't think we have seen you that angry" admitted Yuta. "i'm not scary though...?" she said pointing at herself. "You might me small, but you still have your strong latina woman character" joked Johnny. "My mom passed it to me" she admitted.

"But seriously, we got worried... Even if it was already a while ago, we just couldn't see you like that" said Taeil. "We cant imagine what would have had happened if those pictures were leaked" said Taeil. "It's okay... I'm sorry" she said. "Besides, the day after wasn't that grate, haha" she said remembering how her friends and her went to eat pozole for the hang over. "Don't tell us" said Yuta. "We can't even imagine you" he said.

"did some crazy things though... swimming in a fountain" she said. "and cried over donghyuk" she murmured. "Oh god..." said Taeil. "I thing I even have audios I sent to my cousin" she said, taking her phone out.

1. audio
"I have just liked him for a long time now, I don't know what to do, he won't even notice me"

2. audio
"What do I do know? I'm totally whipped" *sniffes* *cried harder*

3. audio
"What the fuck is love even? I don't even know that, i don't even know what i feel for him" *chokes on air*

4. audio
"and he has the sweetest voice like, HOW THE HELL DOES HE EXPECTS I DONT FALL FOR HIM?!"

5. audio
"and- oh look, kitty"

"that was the last one" she said. "You love exposing yourself" said Johnny. "What, i'm already a clown, better put the circus to run" she shrugged. "geez, get back in already" said Yuta.