ʜʀᴠʏ

Sm told the group they would be collaborating with a famous artist named Hrvy. He was the same age as Mark and YunJae couldn't deny she was excited to meet him.

"Yun, get ready, he's arriving in like an hour and we need to go to SM!" Called Renjun from downstairs.

"Coming!!!" She responded while grabbing her small backpack and running towards the door.

The group expect for Haechan got inside the van and the driver took them to SM, where they would be meeting Hrvy.

"Hey YunJae? Is that my hoodie?" Asked Jisung.

"Uh, it is" she said while showing her sweater paws.

They arrived to the building en they went and left their things in the practice room. Then they took the elevator and waited for Hrvy in the entrance.

It didn't took many time for him to arrive, just about 15 minute. They greeted each other and presented themselves.

"So I searched you up and you guys dance like, really good" he said in his English accent.

"Oh, thank you, you really dance well too" Renjun responded in English.

They talked for a bit more, to get to know more about each other. YunJae really liked Harvy's personality, she knew he was a good guy.

"So, have you gone to Mexico recently?" He asked the girl.

"Yup, I just arrived like, four days ago" she said.

"You must be supper jet lagged" he responded.

"Oh I am" she said giving a sleepy smile. "But I can handle it" she added.

They kept on talking for a bit, until it was time to learn the dance together. It wasn't very difficult and it was decently fun.

After four hours of practice, they ordered some food for dinner. They had Chinese food since Renjun was in mood for it.

"We're actually missing another member, but he's in America with 127" said Jisung.

"I miss Haechan" said YunJae after Chenle said that.

"Of course you miss him" said Jeno in a obvious way.

"Wait, there's tea between you two?" Asked Hrvy.

YunJae sweat dropped without knowing what to say.

"They kinda like each other since the longest but they can't really accept it as a fact" explained Chenle.

YunJae got really red as Chenle talked. She knew he was right about her feelings but she was just embarrassed.

"Chenle i swear..." she said mumbling the last part.

Everyone laughed at the embarrassed girl, and she ended up laughing awkwardly with them.

They talked for a while more until they needed to get to the dorms and Hrvy to his hotel.

This sucks.