ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴍ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ

They met during weekly idol, where she was invited to me MC of the day. SM didn't said no, so she went.

"Here we have as MC today... Yuna from NCT Dream!!!" Said Donny happily. She presented herself and soon started to enter the idols who were going to participate. They were all solita, and one of them obviously was Samuel.

"So both of you had last names in Spanish?" Asked Donny yo both half latins. "Yup, Osuna for me, from the pacific coast of Mexico" YunJae informed. "Mine is Arredondo, my father is Mexican but I was born in LA" he said.

Through the whole time, all the idols and MCs has fun, and Samuel asked for YunJae's nombre. "So Yuna, Can I ads your number?" Asked the boy. "Oh, yep, pass me your phone" she said smiling. She added herself as 'YunJae Osuna NCT ☘︎' "Thanks, I'll text you later" he said smiling.

They both bid their goodbyes happy about their new friendship, who would grow to be a grate one.

Later, YunJae did recibe a message.

Kim Samuel wants to send a message
Decline||Accept
Save Kim Samuel as 'Samuel :>'

Samuel :>:
Hi YunJae,
it's me,
Samuel :)

YunJae:
Why hello
there  :>

Samuel :>:
I was freaking out I
thought it wasn't
you lmao

YunJae:
Guess your bad
luck was on your
side, it's me :)

Samuel :>:
You meant good
luck

YunJae:
However you
wanna take it
for me it was good
luck it was you and
not Taeyong scolding
me for almost
burning down the
kitchen some
minute ago

Samuel :>:
Wait what?

YunJae:
I was trying
to make
quesadillas okay?

Samuel :>:
Let me guess,
the tortilla burned

YunJae:
Yup, but that's
why someone
(not gonna give
spoilers) is teaching
me to use the stove
the right way

"Who are you talking to and why are you giggling so much?" Asked Jisung. "Oh, no one in particular" YunJae got a bit shy. "By the way, Taeyong was looking for you some minute ago, he said something about the kitchen" Jisung added. "Oh shit bless me..." she whispered.