ɴᴇᴡs

"so... how did your little date go?" asked Johnny to both teenagers, since they were in the 127 dorms together.

"oh um, good" said YunJae shyly. She smiled and blushed a bit.

"Aw, no need to be shy! We're family!" said Yuta, wanting to know what happened.

"Are you a thing now?" asked Jaehyun interested.

"Uh, I guess? I mean we aren't official but yeah, we have something" Haechan said smiling, putting his hand softly on her hand.

"He's growing up" Taeil dried a false tear, deep down meaning it.

"Aw! They're so cute! I can't believe 127's and Dream's youngest members are together" cooed Jungwoo. He smiled cutely and YunJae laughed a bit, uwu-ing inside.

"Wait until mark and Taeyong know! They are really missing out a lot" said Jaehyun, his words being true.

Doyoung came out of the kitchen with milk and sat. "Wait until they are all lovely-dovey, won't be as cute" he said laughing a bit, being glad that the two youngsters were together. "Just, keep the secret, you know you can get in serious trouble" added Doyoung, concerned for both, not wanting them to end up hurt.

"Yes, we will, it would be a bit chaotic if the wrong manager knows" said YunJae, squeezing Haechan's hand softly.

"good luck you two, have a wonderful relationship!" said Jungwoo and both were heading to their dorms across the bridge. They bid good night to everyone and left.

"Doyoung is right, we do need to be careful" said Donghyuk, walking with her hand in his.

"I know, we need to be, but if we do it right, everything will be okay" she said looking at him and smiling. "but right know, I'm happy i hace the chance to be with you" she added, guiding both their hands in front of her lips and kissing his hand softly.

"I'm glad i'm with you too" Donghyuk said looking at her lovingly while smiling.

a bit short but just to like clarify a bit more their relationship and yeah, i though this talk would be better with 127 since I think it would result better than with dream.