1. The Mad General

Cast:
BTS members
Irene (Red Velvet)
IU
Jisoo (Black Pink)
Lee Jun Ki

-----------------------------------------------

(Min Yoon-gi)

A young general is walking in a ruined city. This small border town had been pillaged by barbarians. Corpses are scattered everywhere like piles of trash. His people. The ones he has sworn to protect. He failed them.

He kneels down and closes the eyes of a little girl's corpse. She is still holding a dirty rag doll. Probably her only treasure in this world.

He closes his eyes.

Tears are falling down from his eyes.

"General..." calls his aide-de-camp.

Yoon-gi wipes away his tears. A weak person would weep for his loss. A strong one would make them pay with blood.

He orders, "Gather our men. We shall baptize their cities with blood. Do not let a single soul alive."

The enemy troops is tripled amount of their forces.

Yoon-gi's troops have lost multiple battles in the last few weeks. Troops moral is extremely low.

His aide-de-camp suggests, "General, it's best if we retreat for now. Wait for the reinforcement from the Capital and..."

"You think the King would send them, Hyungsik?"

Lee Hyungsik, his aide-de-camp is silent.

The King doesn't care if they win or lost this war against the enemy. He is too busy having fun with his concubines in his luxurious palace.

Under his command, Yoon-gi's troops kept marching forward across the strait. Their food supplies are dwindling. It's a suicidal mission.

Yoon-gi commands, "Burn our ships!"

"General! We can't retreat if you burned them!" protests Hyungsik.

"Burn them! Only one path for us! To win or die in glory!"

The ship's got burned into ashes.

Seeing no way to retreat, his troops fight to the death like heroes told in ancient era. Charging valiantly to the enemy's territories.

The General is leading them in the Frontline. He challenged and slain enemy's generals like God of Death. He even used Scythes as his main weapons.