To red grave city

In Red Grave city we the taxi driving with you and the others in it as you saw out the window as you saw was a van driving fast as it had the sign Devil may cry on it.

(Y/N): Devil may cry.

Then you saw was a young man that came out of it as he had white hair and a robotic arm as he came at the demons that were attacking with a sword as the handle resembled a motorcycle grip.

Jessica: is that nero?

(Y/N): It would appear so the robot arm is pretty obvious.

Kara: Looks like he's showing them who's boss.

(Y/N): Then how about i join in on this.

You then jumped out of the taxi as you pulled out striker and slashed a demon in half.

(Y/N): It's time for a little pest control.

You then ran at fast speed as you slashed at many demons as you then switched to lucifer throwing many sabers at them as they exploded, and you then switched to Beowulf as you punched many demons off the bridge as you saw the others looking at you.

(Y/N): What are you guys waiting for? An invitation? Get to it.

Hyppolyta: To battle!

Kara: Hey leave some for me!

Diana: Come sisters, we must assist (Y/N).

Then as you slashed a demon you then did a backflip dodging a demon as Nero slashed it and you landed in front of him

(Y/N): So you must be Nero?

Nero: you heard about me?

(Y/N): V told me about you. And came here to stop Urizen.

Nero: I'm here for the same reason, he took my arm.

(Y/N): I can help you with that. You see i need to stop my uncle.

Nero:  Your his nephew?

(Y/N): yeah long story short but I'm Urizen's nephew and Sparda's grandson and I need to kill him before he kills the humans.