Large dragon at large.

In the woods we see two minstrels walking through a scottish forest

Guitar playing minstrel: Wander through the highlands, we're off to the fair, we're off to Glasburgh castle, they say there's treasure there, Oh Glasbugh's near and yet so far.

Pan Flute playing minstrel: My feet hurt I wish we'd taken a car!

Guitar playing minstrel: Oh! Look yonder good minstrel! The castle! The fair awaits!

They saw the castle knowing that they will soon make it to the fair but then a fog came

Pan Flute playing minstrel: This fog be thicketh like our heads. Mayhaps we should chilleth for the nighteth.

Then they saw a cottage to stay for a while as one of the minstrels placed a log in the fire.

Guitar minstrel: Yo yo yo! Watch that fire good minstrel this be not our crib!

Pan flute playing minstrel: Worry not your bad self good minstrel. This toasty blaze is totally under *looks at the ceiling* control!

They looked to see that the place was on fire as the place began to fall down as the two minstrels began to run out at the door there was a dragon there

as it roared at the two as they screamed and ran as the dragon blew fire at them. At the Renaissance fair we see you and the others as you were in your darkfall alien form as the others but Velma, Jessica, Karen, Diana, and Kara were dressed up in medieval outfits.

Shaggy: Like I can't believe we came all the way to Scotland for a Renaissance fair.

(Y/N): This makes it the perfect excuse to use my Darkfall alien.

We see Zee as she was dressed up in a medieval dress.

Zee: And the perfect excuse for this medieval dress too.

Kara: These kinds of fairs are ridiculous.

Karen: But (Y/N) aren't you worried people will see you as an alien?

(Y/N): No worries, Darkfall resembles a knight so people won't suspect a thing.

Diana: I do not understand, why are people dressed as peasants at this fair?

(Y/N): It's part of the fun Diana, to relive in the days that Knights did jousting, fight with swords and slay dragons.

Velma: And the Glasburgh Renaissance fair is the world's only one Renaissance fair to take place in an authentic Scottish castle!

Keith: That's pretty awesome. And cool knight alien by the way (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thanks.

Then shaggy and Scooby saw a cart with churros.

Shaggy: Look Scoob, Authentic medieval churros.

Ben: It must of been awesome being a medieval knight.