visiting a family member and a strange encounter

Here we see you as you were flying as scarlgon as you flew through the town to see people as you were glad to help protect metropolis.

(Y/N): Well I'm glad to help save my town for everyone.

Random Citizen: I love you (Y/N)!

(Y/N): And I love you random citizen. Well maybe I should go see my uncle, it's been quite a while.

Then as you were flying to your uncle's house you landed and changed back amd knocked on his door as you saw your uncle cletus kasady

(Y/N): Hey Uncle Cletus.

Cletus: Hey (Y/N), how's my favorite nephew doing?

he started to ruffle your hair as you laughed  at that.

(Y/N): Doing great. I just thought i would cone to see you.

Cletus: that's nice. Well i was looking foward to spending time with you.

You smiled at him as you got out a notebook as your uncle saw it.

Cletus: What do you got there?

(Y/N): Just a journal of art.

He looked in it and saw was art of your alien forms

Cletus: That's amazing. Have you ever thought of doing it in public?

(Y/N): No my dad, didn't want me to do that.

Cletus: Well i know a place where you can do it in.

Later we see you and cletus at an abandond tunnel as you and your uncle went to it as you saw a wall as your uncle had cans of spray paint.

Cletus: Show me what you can do.

Yoy smiled at him as you began to spray paint on the wall as you began to work on your art un aware thar something is watching you.

Cletus: That's good.

As you were spray painting a yellow goo was slithering it's way to you as you continued to spray paint on the wall. You continues to spray paint as you were adding a few details to it.

Cletus: That's very creative.

(Y/N): Really? Cause i made a few mistakes.

Cletus: That's ok mistakes are a part of learning.

You smilled at your uncle knowing he was supporting you on your art. As you were finished we see what you painted was a background with many silhouettes of creatures in different colors.

 As you were finished we see what you painted was a background with many silhouettes of creatures in different colors

Cletus: That's very nice.

(Y/N): Thanks Uncle Cletus.

Cletus: You know, i bet that your parents would be proud of your artwork.

(Y/N): You think so?

Cletus: Yeah you have a good talent. And don't let people make you think that your art is terrible.

You smiled at your uncle knowing that your art will be great then he got up.

Cletus: We should head back, we don't want your parents be worried sick about you.

(Y/N): Ok, just let me do something first, i'll catch up with you.

Cletus smilled at you and he walked out of the tunnel as you brought out your phone and took a pitcure of your art and took the picture and then you looked behind you to see the yellow goo.

(Y/N): What is this?

Then your ultimatrix flashed red.

Ultimatrix: Symbiote DNA detected. Begining scan.

Then the watch scanned the goo as it colected it's DNA.

Ultimatrix: Symbiote DNA acquired. Scan complete.

Then the goo jumped at you as you were startled as ypi tried to get it off you.

(Y/N): Hey! Get off me!

Then the goo bonded itself to you as it went inside your body then you got up and tried to process what happened.

(Y/N): Ok that was weird.

Then you walked out of the tunnel and back with your uncle. As you decided to head back.

At a hidden location in metropolis we see vilgax and his team as they had was a machine made

Lord Boxman: The multigate will be ready at tomorrow

Vilgax: Perfect, then our plan will be perfect.

Strike: and if that boy, thinks he can stop us. He has another thing coming.

Then they all started to laugh evilly as their plan was about to be in action.

What are they planning? What happened to (Y/N)? Find out on the next chapter and i hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry it took so long to make it things were going a bit slow.