Stopping spinel and facing yourself

We see Steven as he was in the injector as the others saw him and a portal opened up and we see you and the others coming out from it as the girls saw you were back to your old self and your new changes.

Babs: (Y/N) your back!

Jessica: Are you really you again?

(Y/N): Does this answer your question? *gives Jessica a kiss right on the lips*

Zee: That means you found your missing piece.

Kara: What was it?

(Y/N): It was family. That was what I was missing.

Enid: And I can see you got a makeover.

(Y/N): You girls like it?

Rebecca: Yes we do!.

Kara: And I'm really sorry I made you run away as lil black diamond

(Y/N): Hey if anyone should be sorry it should be me but first we need to stop Spinel, Where's Steven?

Pearl: At the top of the injector.

(Y/N): Looks like he needs my help then.

You tried to use your watch as you pressed the button twice as we see new creatures seen.

Ultimatrix: Digimon dna access granted. (Am16: Wait, what?)

You were surprised as you then hit the watch as you turned into a red dragon with a v shopped head holding a microphone as the badge was seen on your chest.

(Y/N): Yeah I'm dragon-mon! or maybe it has a different name. Rockstarmon! Singermon!

Jessica: Well you do seem to be shout a lot so...

(Y/N) and Jessica: Shoutmon!

Babs: But what can he do?

(Y/N): We'll see what he can do.

You then jumped up to the top of the injector as you landed next to Steven.

(Y/N): Hey everyone, did ya miss me?

Steven: (Y/N)! Your back!

Spinel: What!? How!?

(Y/N): Oh I just found my missing piece. And Steven I'm also here to help out.

Steven: Is this a new guy?

(Y/N): Yup, meet Shoutmon.

Then she came at you but you then used the mic you had and whacked Spinel in the face with it sending her back a bit.

(Y/N): Your tricks aren't gonna work twice, Spinel. Steven, your in no condition to fight go back to the others.

Steven: No I need to stop her.