The match

We see you as you and the gang were exploring the cave as you then came across a bear skeleton

(Y/N): Guys i think i found the bear... or whatever is left of it.

Aj: Vicious probably hasn't moved from that spot since he died.

Shaggy: Uh, like, guys I think I found a clue.

(Y/N): Great what is it?

Shaggy: A book on hypnosis and plans to build an E.M.P.

(Y/N): Wait did you say a book on hypnosis?

Shaggy: Like yeah check it out.

You and the others went to a table where Shaggy was standing and saw the emp plans and the hypnosis book as it was on a page about hypnotic suggestions.

(Y/N): Hypnotic suggestions, that's probably what our ghost bear put in my head.

Pearl: But why would this thing frame you?

Aj: Why don't we ask him!

Everyone turns to see the bear as you grabbed the evidence and ran off with the bear giving chase

(Y/N): Pearl take the evidence and put it in your gem so we don't lose it!

Pearl: On it.

she then put the evidence in her gem as you all continued to run through the cave until you came to a waterfall

Shaggy: Like game over!

Steven: I think that's just the least of our worries. *points behind them* look! Big and ugly is getting closer!

(Y/N): Then there's only one thing to do *water starts forming a giant bubble around the group* We jump!

you then pushed the bubble down as you then jumped down as the bear saw you jump down with you we then see a green flash in the water as the gang then saw what came out was a robotic dinosaur as it then transformed into a robot with the badge on its belt as the badge symbol was on its shoulders.

(Y/N): D-stroy here to save the day!

Steven: That's new.

Aj: Is no one going to mention the way that the water was moving just now?

Lapis: Guilty. That was me.

they saw Lapis flying to them.

Steven: Lapis! How did you find us?

Lapis: Amethyst gave me a call saying you needed help. *notices Aj was there* Oh my gosh! You're Aj Lee!

Steven: You heard of her?

Lapis: I'm one of her biggest fans!

(Y/N): D-stroy did not know that.

Lapis: Ok why is he referring to himself in the third person?