Two girls from the stars and a new form.

Here we see you walking through the streets you noticed two beings flying and headed to a hill as you went to the hill you saw were two girls one wearing a purple dress and has red and orange hair and green eyes as the other has purple hair and eyes wearing a black crop top and a black matching mini skirt with a sliver belt. She was also wearing metallic armor that covered her arms, legs, and stomach and wore metallic elbow-length finger-less gloves and black knee-high boots.

 She was also wearing metallic armor that covered her arms, legs, and stomach and wore metallic elbow-length finger-less gloves and black knee-high boots

Then you saw them turned as they saw you as the orange haired girl came to you

Starfire: Hello, I am Starfire. *points to her sister* and this is my elder sister Blackfire.

(Y/N): Hi, I'm (Y/N), and it's nice to meet you two.

then you saw your ultimatrix flashing as you looked at it.

Ultimatrix: Tamaranean DNA detected. Scanning.

Your watch sent a red flash as it scans Starfire and Blackfire as it collected their DNA.

Ultimatrix: Tamaranean DNA Acquired. Scan complete.

Blackfire: What did you just do?

(Y/N): It just scanned your DNA. *hold up your wrist* It's called the ultimatrix, it let's me turn into many different aliens.

Starfire: Then I would like to witness the alien transformation.

(Y/N): Ok, here goes.

you used your ultimatrix as you transformed in a red flash as you now have green and purple armor and boots like blackfire's as your hair was the same as Starfire's and your eyes were now green as your skin was  now orange as the ultimatrix badge was now on your belt.

Then as you changed Starfire sneezed as you turned to her.

(Y/N): G'luthnog.

You then covered your mouth as you have spoken in a different language as you no longer spoke English. as Starfire and Blackfire took noticed.

Starfire: (Y/N), you are speaking in the language of Tamaranean.

You turned to her in confusion.

Blackfire: It's basically our native language.

Before you could respond you turned to see your bully keith.

Keith: Hey (Y/N), what happened? Did you set you watch to ugly.

(Y/N): Clorbag Varblurnelk.

Keith: I have no idea what you said but your going down.

Keith then slapped his watch and transformed into an evil version of four arms.

Keith: Let's see how you handle against Quad Smack!

He charged at you as you dodge him then your eyes started to glow green and fired a green laser at keith as you were surprised at that and you saw starfire and blackfire come to you.

Starfire: (Y/N), Do you know this person?

You shook your head yes.

Starfire: And i would assume that he is the not nice?

You shook yes in response. Then you saw Keith grabbed a car.

Keith: Hey dork, catch!

He threw the car at you then you caught it as you saw that you have super strength as you put the car down as you aimed your hands at Keith and fired starbolts at him as he jumped up and grabbed you and threw you at a building then you got out of the building as you looked at Keith with a smirk.

(Y/N): Rutha.

Keith: What did you say to me.

Starfire: He is saying that you are the weak.

Keith got angry at you for calling him weak as he charged at you as you flew up in the air as you fired more starbolts at him then you saw your girlfriends and cousin and partner were here as they saw you.

Babs: (Y/N) is that you?

You gave a thumbs up to let them know.

Kara: what's wrong with you? Cat got your tongue?

Starfire: in his Tamaranean form, he cannot speak your language.

Rook: I see it appears that he speaks in tamaranean.

Blackfire: thanks a lot captain obvious.

Then you looked to see that Keith had changed into wreckibolt as he came to your way as you dodge him and fired a starbolt blast from your eyes at him as he turned to you and got hit. Then he decided to leave for now.

Keith: just wait kid, next time i won't go easy on you.

He left as your friends came to you.

Starfire: (Y/N) i believe i have the solution to your problem.

She came to you and whispered into your ear as you looked at her and then walked to your friends as you came to Zee.

Zee: What are you doing.

You grabbed Zee and kissed her in the lips as she was left in shock at what you were doing then you separated from her lips and look at the others.

(Y/N): Ok that's better.

Zee: Why did you kiss me?

Starfire: i told him about about how tamaraneans can learn languages by lip lock.

Ben: So he can speak English now?

(Y/N): Yeah, as for this form I'll call this guy Darkfire.

Then you changed back as you looked at you two new friends starfire and blackfire.

(Y/N): well it's nice meeting you two, are you two leaving.

Starfire: Actually we will be staying here to learn about your town's way and with your friends.

You smiled knowing that you know have two new friends staying with you in you town knowing that you will have a great time with them.

Diana: it is great news to hear that and to have new friends.

Then you looked at the path where Keith left and knew that you will have to face him again but you will be ready for him if he does come back. You walked to your friends and decided to head to sweet justice.

What other new friends will (Y/N) meet? What other alien forms does the ultimatrix have in store? Find out next time and as for Keith he will have other antitrix aliens. Hope you guys like this chapter. Later, Dimitron75 out peace. ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)