Catching the headless snowman.

Here we see you and the others in the air as you all fell down to the ground as you popped out as Abatoon along with scooby as you both had snow on your faces making you both look like Santa Claus. We then see you and everyone else back at the inn.

Asa: I called the professor and he's on his way.

(Y/N): Awesome. But who is he again?

Asa: Professor Higginson? He wrote the book on Winter Hollow's ghost! And he works up at the college in Mill's Corner...

Then we see Tommy and his family walk into the inn.

Mortimer: Well Asa you got your way after all. Ah check us in can't stay in a freezing cold house! (would you believe this guy was played by Mark Hamill?)

Diana: I apologize for your predicament.

Mortimer: Well thank you young lady for your sentiment. Asa the key?l

Asa: Now don't be that way Mortimer! You know it's safer for everyone to stay here for a while.

Tommy: Can we spend you know what here?

Mortimer: We'll sure try son.

(Y/N): That's the spirit.

K.O.: I hope your house gets fixed.

Then the door opened as we see a man come in.

Higgins: Where is it? Where's that headless snowman?

(Y/N): Long gone dude. So you must be the professor Asa was talking about?

Higginson: Yes I am and who might you be?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) and this is Peni my adopted blood sister and my two brothers... Stanley And Carter.

He looked to see peni and saw steel and circuit in their human disguised.

Peni: Well we heard that you made the book about the headless snowman.

(Y/N): Can you at least tell us about it?

Higginson: Well for one the legend of the headless snowman starts out in 1823 when this man *shows everyone a really old picture of a man* Seamus Fagan rode into Winter Hollow.

*transition into story mode*

Higginson: He had just immigrated from the old country with a fortune in gold. Sadly, Seamus wasn't the only one on that desolate road. For Blackjack Brody, the infamous highwayman was laying in wait to rob any helpless wayward traveler.

We see a carriage pass by as Seamus Fagen was seen in it as Blackjack Brody was seen as he had a club ready to rob him.

Anna: Did he get away with it?

Higginson: He got away with the gold but he didn't exactly get away. The villagers formed a posse but it was the blizzard that got Blackjack Brody. When they dug him out of that snowman he was completely covered in chimney soot.

We see an angry mob as they were after blackjack Brody as a man saw a snowman and walked to it as the head came off to reveal that Brody was in fact in the snowman

*end story mode*

Y/N: What happened to the gold Professor?

Higginson: Never found. But legend has it that Blackjack Brody yearns for it still. His ghost forever trapped in that frozen tomb of a snowman!

(Y/N): Wow. That is intense.

Betty: No kidding. It's more than a legend. That frosty freak just demolished most of little Tommy's house!