training and trying to be normal

Diana: By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?

You and the girls were now at the mall.

(Y/N): This is the mall.

Babs: (Y/N)'s right and normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like... "By the white beard of Zeus." Lesson number two, you gotta look the part. Bright colors, big logos, be bold!
Then Kara grabbed Diana and gave her some leather clothes.

Kara: Leather, lots and lots of leather.

Then Babs grabbed Diana as she showed her a phone.

Babs: Lesson 3, your phone is your life. Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known. *scrolls through her phone.*

Then Jessica grabbed Diana and made her drop the leather

Jessica: Uh, no leather. *hands her some clothes* These were all made with organic cotton from Turkey.

then Karen came and handed her some more clothes.

Karen: Dress to not draw attention to yourself. But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.
Then Babs pushed Diana into a changing room.
Babs: Now, get in there and be normal.

after a few minutes, she came out wearing a mix up of clothes. then Babs had an idea.

Babs: I know. Accessories!

she ran and grabbed some accessories but Zatanna

Zatanna: Have you finished tormenting this poor girl? Then, allow me. detcefrep rennam lla ni stcefrep kool.

She cast a spell on Diana as she was given a new look.

Jessica: Oh, she's good

Zatanna: Ladies and gentleman may I present Diana Prince. Foreign exchange student from Greece. Geek chic.

Diana: And these garments give me the appearance of a typical mortal female adolescent?

(Y/N): Of course.

Jessica: Oh yeah.

Zatanna: Oh, yes.

Kara: I guess.

Diana: Good. Then it is my turn.

You all were now on the roof of a building as Diana was now in her Wonder Woman outfit.

Diana: If we are to be a team, then I must know your skills and abilities. *to Jessica*You! Name, rank, skills

Jessica: Uh... Hi, I'm Jess. I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern Corp. And... *exhales* Oh, boy. Well, see, I was given this power ring by these weird aliens. They are sort of like space cops and they patrol these different sectors. You know what, the whole thing is really complicated. I can make stuff with this ring.