Visiting bellwood and an alien wedding.

You were at your house as your girlfriends were at your house as you were watching tv then you heard knocking at the door and you answered it and saw someone you haven't seen in a long time your grandfather Max Tennyson..

(Y/N): Grandpa!

You came to him and hugged him as he hugged you back.

Max: It's good to see you too (Y/N).

(Y/N): Grandpa why are you here.

(M/N): he's here to take you to Bellwood for the weekend.

(Y/N): you mean it?

(M/N): i mean it son.

(Y/N): wow.

Babs: can we come?

(M/N): you can go with him I'll let your parents know besides it's a weekend.

(Y/N): thanks mom.

Babs: yeah! We get to see you hometown.

Ben: mind if we come?

Max: sure there's plenty of room in the rustbucket.

Diana: how will a rusted bucket be good for any mode of transportation?

(Y/N): Diana it's just a name for the rv.

Diana: oh i see now.

You all went in the rustbucket as you were now heading to bellwood. But you asked grandpa to make a few stops and you asked Garth and Hal Jordan if they wanna come with you Garth didn't had anything to do and Hal just said sure. As you all were on the road you had a smile on your face as Hal saw it.

Hal: What are you smiling about?

(Y/N): I'm just excited that we're going to my hometown.

Garth: what's it like there?

(Y/N): it was fun. There were cool places. Nice stores and i have a surprising for you all.

Kara: what's that?

(Y/N): you'll know it when ya see it.

you all were now in Bellwood as you were glad to be back in your hometown as you then saw what you were wanting to take the others to.

(Y/N): Grandpa this is the place.

He stopped as everyone saw was a plumbing store called Max's Plumbing.

Kara: A plumbing store you brought us here so you can see your grandpa fix toilets. It's not cool it's lame.

(Y/N): the surprise is inside come on.

You took everyone inside as they looked around and saw plumbing supplies and plumbing tools. Then you took everyone to the bathroom with a toilet and a chain.