adventures in bunnysitting.

Kara was sleeping in her room then she heard knocking.

Kara: *groans* Stupid super-hearing.

Jeremiah Danvers: Kara, your friends is here.

Kara: What? Who's coming over here this early?Babs

Her door opened and you and Zee came into her room as Zee had two rabbits in separate cages in her hands.

Zee: Hello Kara dear: my pride and joy.

Kara: Pride and huh?

Zee: This is Blackberry Hazel von Hausle III, and this is Dandelion Pipkin de Heisenplay.

Kara: M'kay. Why are they in my room and why is (Y/N) here?

Zee:Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night.

Zatanna showed her a text that was very long as Kara had a text that said whatev.

Kara: Whatev.

Zee: Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, and I need you and (Y/N) to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away.

Kara: Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something?

Zee: *scoff* These are magical rabbits, my dear.They might be a bit much for a children's birthday party. Now, where can I put them?

Kara: I don't know, put them over there.

Zee then saw that Kara's room was a mess.

Zee: [gasp] On this floor? Ugh. Hold these. *she used her magic to clean up the mess.* Now, there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind. First, they must be given only organic vegetables, cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed. And I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables, as little Blackberry Hazel von Hausle III has had some issues with stomach discomfort recently. Then of course, they'll need access to fresh water at all times, no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit, that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius. Ooh, and very important, when it's time for their brushing-

Kara: *stammering* How long are you gonna be gone?

Zee: Eh, no more than an hour. *she used her magic and made a poster of herself.*Now, as to the brushings. Three strokes gently to the left, then five strokes gently to the right.Kara: Yeah, yeah, I got it.

Zee: Oh, okay. Oh, well, there is one more rule.

Kara: Dude!

Zee: Th-th-th-this is the most important rule of all. You both do not, under any circumstances, put these two together. Do you understand?

(Y/N): Sure.

Kara: Whatev.

Zee: *squeal* Thank you, Kara! Mummy's gonna miss you lovelies. See you soon! Bye-ee!

rabbits squeaked as zee left Kara looked at the bunnies then put them diwn as she looked at them.

Kara: Who's the cutest little bunny-wunnies of all bunny-wunnies? It's you, isn't it? Yes, yes. Oh, are you the sweetest little magical bunnies? Are you? Are you the sweetest and magicaliest? I think so. Yes, I do.

You looked at her as you were just shock that she went to nice girl to the rabbits.

Kara: What were your stupid names again? Ah, who cares! *points at the rabbit on the left.* You look like a Merlin, *points to the one on the right* and you look like a Harry Houdini! Do you like those names? Yes, yes. Ah, you're so cute! Come here, Merlin.