meeting others from different universes.

We see you and the others at the base under sweet justice as you were wondering what to do.

(Y/N): Now what?

Babs: Well we have what we need. Well i could try to pinpoint the locations of the parts for the multigate. Well there is something at a construction site.

(Y/N): I'll go check it out.

K.O.: I'll go too.

Then you and K.O went to the constrution site, as you started to think of what is important.

(Y/N): I need to stop vilgax.

K.O: Are you alright?

(Y/N): I'm fine.

As you both got to the construction site you started to walk around to see what was here. Then you heard footsteps as you began to realize that your not alone. Then you transformed into Shock Rock as you began to look around as K.O. saw you.

K.O.: What's wrong?

(Y/N): K.O., i don't think we're alone.

Then as you both began to look around to see who was there you made a sword as you began to get ready to strike who was here. Then a woman came out from the shadows as she looked like she was a martial arts teacher.

 Then a woman came out from the shadows as she looked like she was a martial arts teacher

Then K.O. saw her.

K.O.: Mom?

Then she saw K.O. as she was in shock and joy.

Carol: My child!

Then she ran to K.O. and hugged him.

Carol: I'm so glad your ok. I thought something bad happened to you.

K.O.: Mom, I'm fine see.

Then you walked to them in confusion.

(Y/N): Umm, what is going on here?

Then Carol turned atound and saw you as she had an angry look on her face.

Carol: You, i'm gonna make you pay for kidnapping my son!

(Y/N): Wait what? No, no you got it all wrong see...

Then she came at you and delivered a punch straight to your face sending you to a gurder as you looked to see her coming at you as you moved out of the way from her punch as she turned to see you.

(Y/N): You need to listen, I didn't kidnap your son.

Carol: Why should I believe you liar.

Then she came at you and kicked you in the chest as you were sent to the ground and then you raised your arm at her.

(Y/N): I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.

Then you fired a shock blast at her as she then dodged it.