talking to Desiree and looking for clues.

Here we see you and Desiree as you both were behind the stage.

(Y/N): Well i still can't believe i get three wishes.

Desiree: And you use them to wish for anything.

(Y/N): Anything huh? Well Desiree what would you wish for?

Desiree: Me? Wow, no one has ever asked me that. Well... No that's just pointless.

(Y/N): Come on just tell me.

Desiree: Well, what i would wish for is freedom.

(Y/N): Freedom?

Desiree: I'm cursed to grant wishes to others and the only way i can be freed is if someone wishes for my freedom. And the first time someone did that was... Never.

You started to feel bad for her knowing that no one had ever freed her and then you thought of something.

(Y/N): Hey you know i could wish for your freedom.

Desiree: *Sarcastically* Yeah right.

(Y/N): No i mean it. Look when me and the gang solve this mystery I'll use one of my wishes to set you free.

Desiree looked at you knowing that you were serious that you will set her free from her curse.

Desiree: Ok just be sure you keep your promise.

(Y/N): Don't worry i will wish for you freedom and I'll keep my.promise.

Desiree smiled at you knowing you will set her free once the mystery is solved. As she left you were left alone and then you saw a guitar and picked it up and decided to play it.

You started to play a song with the guitar.

(Y/N): It started when an alien device did what it did it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid now he's got superpowers he's no ordinary kid he's Ben 10 (Ben 10) so if you see him you'll might be in for a big surprise he'll turn into an alien before your very eyes he's slimy, freaky, fast, and strong he's every shape and size he's Ben 10 (Ben 10) armed with powers he's on the case fighting off evil from earth or space he'll never stop till he makes them pay case he's the baddest kid to ever save the day Ben 10 (1 2 3) Ben 10 (4 5 6) Ben 10 (7 8 9) Ben 10

You then stopped to see the gang as they have been standing there watching you the whole time.

(Y/N): Uh, how long have you guys been standing here?

Fred: Long enough to hear that song.

Daphne: And it was great we didn't know you could play guitar and sing.

(Y/N): Well not to brag but i have been practicing a lot at my place.

Fred: You can be part of the cover for catching the vampires.

(Y/N): Yeah, works for me.

Later we see you and the gang dressed up as a band.