meeting the scooby doo gang.

Here we see You and your new friends as you all were walking through the town as you saw sweet justice as your team came out.
Then they saw you.

Babs: Hey (Y/N). Who are you new friends.

(Y/N): Guys, meet K.O., Raven, Garnet, Pearl, And Enid.

K.O.: Hi.

Garnet: Hello.

Enid: Hey.

Pearl: it's a pleasure to meet you all. (Y/N) told us all about you all.

Karen: He did?

(Y/N): Yeah their friends I met their from other dimensions and someone called the Author decided to help them by making clones so that they can stay in this world and the clones can take their place.

Jessica: Ok.

As you looked you saw a van that was blue, green, and orange as you saw that it said "the mystery machine." On it as you recognized it as it was at a toy factory.

(Y/N): That's the mystery machine. Then that means that the Scooby gang are here and their doing a mystery, and maybe they could use a little help.

Then as you head to the you factory your team followed you as you all went in as you and your girlfriends changed into their hero outfits as you saw the Scooby gang.

(Y/N): It's the mystery gang.

Jessica: You know about them?

(Y/N): If course I always seen news about them and their like my role models. Think about it we do the same thing like them when I was with Ben and gwen. We go to spooky places, we solve mysteries, we even fight monsters and aliens.

Jessica: Except that our monsters and aliens don't wear masks.

Ben: And we don't even have a talking dog.

(Y/N): I don't know, Rook is kinda like a talking dog.

Then you walked up to them as they saw you.

(Y/N): hi.

Then the rest of your team came.

(Y/N): We're the superhero girls and the alien heroes.

Fred: nice to meet ya. name's Fred.

Daphne: I'm Daphne.

Velma: And I'm Velma.

Shaggy: And like I'm Shaggy.

Scooby: And I'm Scooby doo.

Fred: Well we're here to solve the mystery of the Luna ghost.

(Y/N): Oh maybe we can help ya out we're kinda mystery solvers too.

Daphne: Sure. The more the merrier.

Fred: ok here's the plan.

Here we see the Luna ghost as it has Daphne in his grasp as he was flying around.

Daphne: Let me go! Okay, now I really have a bad wedgie. Fred! Velma! Can you guys hurry up? This ghost keeps grabbing...

She then screamed as it grabbed her lower thigh.

Daphne: Please!

As for the others we see Velma, Jessica, Karen, Kara, Zee, Diana fred, Ben as water hazard, Rook, Babs, and the others. As they were around the corner of the factory as they had hoses ready as you, Scooby and shaggy were in a barrel as you were grey matter to make some space in the barrel.

Velma: Fred can you hear me?

Fred: loud and clear Velma.

Velma: Daphne's been captured. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne... ...Shaggy, (Y/N), and Scooby will pop out of the barrel.