illusions of grandeur

At a magic show we You and Karen as you were watching a magic show as we see mr zatara on the stage.

Mr. Zatara: Thank you, thank you. Please, a round of applause for my charming daughter.

Then Zee appeared in a pink outfit and she waves to everyone in the audience.

She then spot you and Karen and wink at you two.

(Y/N): Alright Zee!

Mr Zatara: And now ladies and gentlemen, we've come to my final trick of the evening.
A trick so risky, so daring, that the squeamish among you may want to look away.

The crowd began to gasp.

Me Zatara: Tonight, I will make my lovely assistant... disappear.

The crowd began to cheer as we see Zee going into the box as it closes.

Mr Zatara: I summon thee here. Heed my command. Make this girl disappear. *opens the box* Behold.

The crowd cheered from the trick at the backstage we see zee as she came out from a portal and looked at her father and she looked sad. With you, you wanted to see her as you looked at your watch and saw a hologram of an alien that looked like a demon.

(Y/N): That’s a new one.

You then pressed on your watch very light only making a soft light and noise that no one heard it with Zee we see her in her room as Karen was with her.

Karen: That was amazing, Zee. I can't believe this is your life. You're, like, a total star.

Zee: *sighs* Yeah, well… 

Karen: And the fact that you've spent your whole life traveling the whole world entertaining people with your dad, it's so cool.

Zee: Hmm... Indeed.

Karen: You're seriously the biggest celebrity I know.

Zee: Maybe. But I'm about to be even bigger.

Then Zee went to change her outfit.

Karen: What do you mean? *gasp* You're not leaving the act, are you?

Zee:What? Of course not. That would break poor Daddy's heart. But I am working on my own act.
One day people will know the name, Zee Zatara.

We see her in her magician outfit.

Zee: And that, my dear Karen, is where you come in.

But before Karen would reply knocking was heard as Karen went to answer the door as she opened the door she saw was a demon in a red suit as it had a badge on its bow tie as he opened his red eyes