the secret of the Retaliator and Heading home.

Here we see you all as you were wondering what to do them a portal opened up as we see the others came out from it as you saw.

(Y/N): Guys your here

As Kara got up she was shocked to see where they were.

Kara: We're on... Krypton.

(Y/N): Your home planet? But wasn't it destroyed.

KAra: How is it possible.

Jessica: Because this isn't Krypton, just like that wasn't metropolis before. This is all computer simulation.

A screen showed up.

Computer voice: Environment Krypton. Primary intelligent species Kryptonian.

As you looked you were wondering about this.

(Y/N): What does it mean.

Velma: It means your watch scans DNA what if it scanned us.

(Y/N): oh.

Then you were pulled to the air as they all see the Retaliator was flying.

Raven: oh no you don't!

She made a force field trapping the Retaliator in it as Tetrax used a crystal boomerang to free you from the belt as the Retaliator was trapped as you came to him.

(Y/N): Alright who are you? And why have you been chasing me all over the world? And what is all this have to do with Azmuth.

Retaliator changed to his normal form.

Retaliator: Fine, Azmuth is my son.

(Y/N): Wait Azmuth's dad is an upgrade?

Retaliator: I haven't seen in many years I was trying to contact him and this was all I had.

He showed the projection as it showed Azmuth and the To'kustar.

Retaliator: When I came to earth I tracked the To'kustar who murdered my son and I saw the ship take off.

Tetrax: And you shot my ship down by mistake!

Retaliator: No mistake my tracker lead me to him

He points to you as the others looked at you.

Jessica: how did you take down that way big?

(Y/N): just my skills.

Garnet: (Y/N) the truth.

(Y/N): ok, the watch did a light up thing and then it just vaporized the evil Way big.

Velma: I don't think it vaporize evil Way Big. What if your Ultimatrix just downloaded evil Way Big? Just like it downloaded us.

The ground started to shake.

(Y/N): if that's true would it also downloaded.

Kara: Your soda?

You looked to see your soda is here.

(Y/N): Then that means that evil Way Big is...

Tetrax: (Y/N)!

Computer: Warning. DNA protocol error.

Then we see the evil Way Big as he rises as he Retaliator was freed and saw the To'kustar.

Retaliator: That's the one that devoured my son. So you were telling the truth.

(Y/N): yeah the whole time. Well not to Tetrax but I apologize.

Then Retaliator went into battle mode as he flew at the To'kustar and fired at him as some of the others went to help but you were upset as Raven and See were upset as well knowing about the malfunction.

Raben, Zee, (Y/N): this is all my fault.

You were shocked to hear them say it was their fault.

(Y/N): Wait this is your fault?

Zee: I think we know why the Ultimatrix is downloading things.

Raven: remember our dismantling spell? I think when it got you as upgrade it must of caused a malfunction in the Ultimatrix.

Zee: Yeah you heated those error messages. We both must of messed up the entire Ultimatrix DNA protocol.

(Y/N): And now we're stuck here forever.

Raven: We didn't say that.

(Y/N): And the only person who could fix is Azmuth and he's probably being digested by that way big.

You looked down and started to remember their dismantling spell.

(Y/N): Wait if the spell done this maybe it can help us get home.

Zee: How? you can't go upgrade.

(Y/N): I don't need to. We already have an upgrade.

Raven and See realised that you were talking about the Retaliator as they both went to the Retaliator as he was fighting the way big.

Raven: Azarath mention zinthos!

Zee: Eltnamsid sith edargpu I ees.

They both sent their spells at the Retaliator as it hit him as he started changing to battle and normal form as they all saw.

Retaliator: What did you just do to me?

(Y/N): Your our ticket out of here.

YOU all were engulfed by a light as max was in his Rv. As the Ultimatrix started to crackle in a flash you all were back home as you looked to see you have your watch again and saw the t.v. Was destroyed.

(Y/N): Yes! We're back.

Then a road was heard as you looked to see the evil Way Big as he headed to the town as the Retaliator chased him. Then your watch began to crackle again as a beam hit your parents as you looked to see your father became Wirewolf and your mother was now Big chill as your father pounced at you as you tried to hold him back.

Will the reader stop the To'kustar? Will the reader's parents change back find out next time.