Keith in Australia and entering a dream

Here we see the bad omens rehearsing on stage and then jack heard screaming.

Jack: What the?

He turned to see your double, Scooby and Shaggy running as they fell on jack's drums and rolled off the stage. Then fog started to appear as the Yowie Yahoo appeared as they saw it.

Queen: What is that?!

Then two vampire heads past jack as king and queen tried to run away only for a beam of light to grab them and go being them up in the air as jack tried to run away only for the wildwind vampires came and surrounded him as the smoke cleared we see are jack's drumsticks as you and the gang came to the stage.

Fred: Gosh, what happened here?

Daphne: *coughs* And what's with all the smoke?

Fred rubbed his eyes.

Fred: It's burning!y eyes.

(Y/N) #1: Tell me about it.

Then Velma smelled the smoke as it was sweet.

Velma: It smells so sweet, like cotton candy.

Then your double, Shaggy and Scooby came out from the drum.

(Y/N) #2, Shaggy, and Scooby: Cotton candy?

Fred: Guys.

Then you and your double came together as you now had your double's memories.

Velma: What happened to the bad omens?

Shaggy: Like, the Yowie Yahoo, and the Wildwind vampires showed up and band-napped them. Scoob, (Y/N), and I thought we were next.

(Y/N): Yeah if we were out in the open we would of been goners.

Fred: Um? Well, there goes our prime suspects.

Velma: You actually saw the Wildwind vampires, Shaggy?

Shaggy: The three of us did.

Fred: What did they look like.

Shaggy then saw the wildwind poster.

Shaggy: Exactly like the guys on that poster, only scarier. And they had those creepy red eyes.

Scooby: Yeah, red.

Fred: Well, whoever it was, they kidnapped the Bad Omens.

Then Jasper came in his golf cart.

Jasper: Kidnapped? Not again. The Bad Omens can't be kidnapped. They need to win the contest.

Shaggy: It's a good thing you weren't here, Jasper. Those vampires would have flown off with you, too.

Jasper: I wish they had. Now I'll be plagued by guilt. I should have stayed with them instead of going back to my trailer.

Fred: Trailer? Uhm?

Then Daniel came to you and the gang.

Daniel: What happened here?

Jasper :My band is gone! What are we going to do?

Fred: There's strength in numbers. Let's get the Hex Girls and Russell, and then camp in one group.

Daniel: Russell already went home, along with all the other festival staff.

Shaggy: I wish I could say the same thing.

Jasper: And if the vampires come back when we're sleeping, what then?

Velma: We can take turns standing watch. Fred Jones: And you guys have the first tour of duty

Shaggy and Scooby are scared and tries to flee, but Fred stops them.