Grounded and Hybrid.

At the street we see a car driving by as we see your parents as they were driving by.

(M/N): (Y/N) and Peni are such good kids.

(D/N): (Y/N) (L/N) and Peni Parker (L/N) are not good kids. Their great kids. I don't know if it's bad karma to pat ourselves on the back, (M/N), but we've done a pretty good job as parents.

(M/N): We haven't stifled them. Allowing children to explore the wholeness of their entire being.

Then an explosion happened near them as they stopped and got out of the car as they saw vilgax as he got out of the fire and saw them. Then he was hit by a laser as kara was using her heat vision as she was in her hero outfit along with the rest of the super hero girls  and Noah as he was wearing an outfit and mask.

 Then he was hit by a laser as kara was using her heat vision as she was in her hero outfit along with the rest of the super hero girls  and Noah as he was wearing an outfit and mask

 as your parents ran from the battle as they looked from a distance to see a boy and a girl running towards the fight

(D/N): Hey kids, you're going the wrong way. *sees that the kids were you and peni as you were putting on your helmet as you were in your hero suit.* (Y/N)? Peni?

They saw that you both were running to where vilgax was as they both ran to stop you both.

(D/N): (Y/N)!

(M/N): Peni! Wait!

Then ruble was thrown their way as your mom and dad ran to an alleyway for cover as they looked to see Sp//dr coming down as Peni got into her robot as you went to your watch and transformed into Shock Rock.

(Y/N): Shock Rock!

Your parents looked at you and Peni in shock at seeing you going alien and Peni in her mech.

(M/N): (Y/N)? Peni?

With the others they were facing Vilgax.

Vilgax: Your interference is thinning my patience.

Then Vilgax grabbed a street light and was about to hit them with it as a blue boomerang came and knocked the street light out of his hand as he looked to see you and peni as you both kicked him in the gut sending him to a building as you turned to the others.