Ninjas in Metropolis.

In metropolis we see you walking through the streets and then you noticed a figure in the alleyway as you went to see what it was but to see it was gone and the only thing you found was a piece of fur.

(Y/N): Cheetah fur? How did this get here?

While you looked at it at the top of the building was a vile of strange glowing ooze as a bird flew by and knocked into it making it fall and hit you with it as it broke covering you in the ooze. Then your body began to change as fur grew on your body, your teeth started to become sharp and your grew cheetah fangs, as you grew a tail, and your skin became cheetah fur and your hair became yellow and your eyes became orange.

 Then your body began to change as fur grew on your body, your teeth started to become sharp and your grew cheetah fangs, as you grew a tail, and your skin became cheetah fur and your hair became yellow and your eyes became orange

Then you rubbed your head and saw your ultimatrix was melted on your wrist. 

(Y/N): what the?

Then you noticed that your arm had yellow fur and black spots then you saw a puddle of water as you looked in it and saw your reflection.

(Y/N): woah I look like Cheetah. This is awesome! I gotta go tell the others but i'll let it be a surprise.

Then you ran off at fast speeds as you then stopped as you were now in the junkyard.

(Y/N): Whoa, these cheetah legs are very fast. Awesome now I know how cheetah feels about this. This is amazing. *you grabbed your phone and called the girls.* hey girls I need you and the others at the junkyard I got something to show you.

Jessica:*on phone*  show us what?

(Y/N): It's a surprise. I'll show you all when you all get here.

Jessica: *on phone* Ok. *Hangs up* hey girls (Y/N) has something to show us.

Zee: What is it?

Jessica: He said it's a surprise.

Kara: Guess we'll just see what it is.

Later we see all the others at the junkyard as you were wearing a cloak to cover yourself.

Kara: Ok so what's this big surprise you have?

(Y/N): ok but this may be a bit of a shock so don't freak out ok?

Kara: (Y/N) I'm an alien so freaking is the least of my worries now c'mon show us.

(Y/N): Ok, prepare yourselves for a shock.

Then you removed the cloak as you showed the others your new look

Diana: great Hera!

Babs: woah!

Jessica: Dios Miho!

Zee and Karen: holy moly

Angel dust: dude!

Charlie: woah holy moly!

Karen: woah!

Steel: (Y/N)?!