Stopping Blackheart and an invasion coming.

Here we see you as you are asleep at a tree as your bike was parked. In your dream you were now on a planet made of energy. As you saw creatures that looked like your alien shock rock as you saw them coming at you as you dodged them as you tried to use your watch it started to spark a bit as your hand was now being covered in rocks as your body started to become shock rock's as you saw a large shadow looking at you as it tried to smash you with it's hand as you woke up screaming as you looked around and sighed in relief.

(Y/N): It was just a dream. But what did it mean?

As you got up you went to your motorcycle as you drove off to find the others as you went to town to as you were heading to a park as you sat on a bench to think about the dream you had. As you were in deep thought you heard someone.

???: Your alright kid?

You looked up to see a man

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine. And you are?

Caretaker: I'm a caretaker. And you don't look ok. Why don't you tell me what's wrong?

(Y/N): You wouldn't believe me if i told ya.

Caretaker: just try me.

(Y/N): Ok well i was looking for someone called Blackheart.

Caretaker: Blackheart? Your after Blackheart?

(Y/N): And his minions.

Caretaker: The Hidden. Fallen angels cast out of Heaven by Saint Michael, himself. They hide within the elements, waiting for the End of Days. boy, I'll tell you what you need to know first tell me everything.

(Y/N): okay.

back with the others they were still looking for you.

Karen: any luck?

Rook: no but we're still searching.

Ben: don't worry we'll find him.

Diana: ben is right. We will find him eventually.

Back with you you were with caretaker as you told him everything about you turning into Armageddon and trying to find Blackheart.

(Y/N): and that's pretty much it.

Caretaker: i see

(Y/N): and as Armageddon i had this stare that makes people feel pain that they inflicted to others if their guilty.

Caretaker: that's the penance stare.

(Y/N): i see.

Caretaker: Blackheart is looking for the contract. If he gets it he'll have the power of a thousand souls.

(Y/N): Then i need to stop him.

Caretaker: wish you good luck kid.j

(Y/N): thanks.

You got up to find Blackheart and to make sure he doesn't get the contract. Back with the others they went to Gwen.

Rook: can you track (Y/N) gwen.

Gwen: i can try.

She used her power to track your mana.

Gwen: it's odd now (Y/N)'s close. Very close.

Kara: where is he?

Gwen: at town.You

Diana: let's go.

They ran off to find you back at Bellwood you were walking.

(Y/N): i just need to find the contract before Blackheart does.