Escaping the Retaliator and what happened to Azmuth

With the others we see Tetrax as he was explaining what happened to you.

Tetrax: By the time I gained control of my ship it there was no sign of (Y/N). I was barely able to land back here in metropolis.

Max: So you just abducted him?

Tetrax: he volunteered. In fact he seemed eager to leave earth.

Max: He was grounded.

Tetrax: As in confined to quarters?

Max: Why? what did he tell you?

Ben: Probably something to get out of homework.

Max: It's more than that it was when you left and now your aunt and uncle are worried sick.

Tetrax: Also...

Starfire: Also what?

Tetrax: I may have altered the Ultimatrix to prevent (Y/N) from turning human.

Max: And he let you do that!?

Tetrax: It was for his own protection.

Max: So now (Y/N) is stuck in alien form and we don't even know where he is!

Jessica: No, but Azmuth might.

Shaggy: You mean like the inventor of the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix?

Karen: it is his ship right?

Tetrax: So Azmuth did make it to earth. Then what happened to him?

Fred: looks like we'll find answers inside.

They all walked to Azmuth's ship meanwhile we see you as you were flying through the air with the Retaliator chasing you as he was trying to shoot you as you saw a car exploded from the blasts.

(Y/N): Wow, that's some bug zapper.

You started to did he his shots as he knew he had to step up his game as he made his gun into a cannon and aimed at you locking you as his target.

Retaliator: Time to ground this insect.

His cannon fired a blast of water as you saw I t and dishes it.

(Y/N): All things considered * dodging a water blast* I rather be grounded by my parents!

As you were flying Retaliator blasted you with water as you stated to fall because your wings were too wet to fly.

(Y/N): Can't fly with water wings!

You crashed into a building as the Retaliator flew up and looked at the hole you made at the building as beeping was heard and a red flash was seen as a fire blast was seen as we see.You as heartbeat as you were using your fire blasts to fly and hit the Retaliator as you flew to a billboard as the Retaliator gain control of his flight and saw you on the billboard.

(Y/N): Hot enough for ya?

Retaliator: A pyronite? How many aliens are in this planet?

(Y/N):  Enough to kick your butt!

You fired a fire stream at him but the Retaliator dishes it and came to you as he fired water at you as you were getting wet and he started to freeze the water and you.

Retaliator: Then I'll just have to freeze your butt!

Your body was now frozen as we see the Retaliator made his hand into a claw as you started to fall as the Retaliator started to fly to you and caught you with his claw arm as you both were now at a building as you were facing the Retaliator.