To Beach city and a new enemy

At metropolis we see you and the girls at Sweet Justice as you were eating your ice cream and wondered what to do.

(Y/N): So, what are we gonna do today?

Peni: Maybe we can go somewhere fun.

(Y/N): like where exactly?

Peni: What about we see Steven?

Kara: Who?

(Y/N): The kid who help us saved the multiverse. Maybe we can see him.

Zee: But we don't know where he lives. How are we gonna find his home?

(Y/N): I think we might have a way. You forgot we know garnet and pearl right?

Babs: Yeah.

(Y/N): I bet they know how we can go where steven lives.

Jessica: Are you sure?

(Y/N): A hundred percent.

Peni: If you say so.

(Y/N): Let's go.

Then you and the girls left to see Garnet and pearl as you saw them at the park.

(Y/N): Garnet, Pearl.

Garnet: Howdy, *does a finger bang* bang.

Pearl: Oh hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey, I was wondering if you both knew how we can get to where steven lives?

Pearl: Well there is something we know how to get to earth faster.

Kara: What's that?

Garnet: The warp pad.

Karen: What's a warp pad?

Pearl: It's something that we use to get around earth faster. And I doubt that metropolis even has one.

(Y/N): Maybe it does have one.

You saw something in the woods and noticed something shining as you walked towards it and saw what looked like a platform as you stepped on it.

(Y/N): Hey, I found something.

The others came to you as Pearl's eyes widened as she saw what it was.

Pearl: A warp pad? Metropolis has a warp pad?

(Y/N): I guess so, I didn't even know there was one here.

Kara: how does this thing work? Is there a button or something?

Pearl: Step on the warp pad and we'll show you.

The others got on the warp pad.

Karen: Now What?

Then the warp pad began to glow as a beam of light came and took you all with it as you were in the beam as you all were floating around in it.

Zee: What's happening?

Garnet: We're being warped to Beach city.

Jessica: Beach City?

(Y/N): Is that where Steven lives?

Garnet: Yes.

Then you all were now in a house as you looked in a window to see a beach outside.

(Y/N): Guys, you might wanna take a look at this.

You and the others then see a huge beach, a waterfront a carnival and everything else that makes beach city awesome.

Peni: So this is beach city.

Then you looked to see steven as he was with a man and a girl.