misgiving tree

We see Jessica on a computer as she is making flyers for a column as she printed them. She grabbed the flyers and started to place a whole bunch of them on  a bulletin board as she smiled as she came twirling around giving each student a flyer. She walked down the halls giving each student a flyer. In a library we see a student grabbing a book and opening it to see one of jess's flyer then we see jess giving flyers out student to student as she had a small stack left we see Jess at the stairs as she dropped them down the stairs as we see some students grabbing them and then we see her giving the rest to Babs, Kara, Diana, Karen, Zee, Ben, Rook, and You.

Jess: Well, it looks like people are finally starting to read my "EnviroBeat" column.

Then we see you and the others looking at each other as Jess took notice at that.

Jess: What?

Babs pointed at a trash and recycling can as Jess's flyers were crumbled into balls and thrown in the trash can as Jess looked upset at that.

Zee: Oh, Jess, sorry, but your column might just be a lost cause.

Jess: *grunts* There's no such thing as a lost cause! *shows a flyer* That's literally the name of my latest article.

She gave the fly to Zee as she went to the flyers in the trash as Zee crumbled up the fly as you looked at her.

(Y/N): Really Zee?

Zee: What?

(Y/N): Unbelievable.

Then you got up and walked to Jess.

Jess: You could have at least recycled, you animals! * she puts the flyers in the recycling* Huh?

Then you and Jess saw someone crumble up the flyer and got ready to throw it as he did a sinister laugh then you and Jess both got ready to block.

Jess: Don't you dare!

Then he threw it as it went over you and Jessica as you both saw it went to a girl as it hit her as you and Jess saw her as she was reading a book as the boy laughed as you and Jess looked at him with angry looks as he took notice and walked away.

(Y/N): That's what I thought.

Then you and Jess looked at the girl and saw that more paper balls were thrown at her  as you looked at her in sadness and went back to the others.

Jess: That poor girl. No one to eat lunch with, no one to talk to... No friends, at all!

Babs: Oh, Jess! Poor unobservant, unperceptive Jess. Don't you see her hair carefully placed to hide the face? The downward direction of the gaze.The oversized baggy clothes, that tuck her away from society. *chuckles* It doesn't take a super sleuth like me to figure out Pam Isley doesn't want friends.

Jess: Nonsense! Everyone wants friends.Pam just hasn't met the right one...

Zee: Oh, no, Jess, please don't....

Jess: yet.

Kara: Dude. Seriously, leave it alone. Pam Isley's a lost cause.

Jess: There's no such thing as a lost cause.

(Y/N): I agree.

Then you and Jess went to pam as the others groaned at that then we see pam lifting a piece of bread and sniffed it as she threw it and saw a piece of lettuce and was sad at that and picked it up and place it on the table and put a napkin on it as she had tears in her eyes and then saw a piece of meat on the sandwich and began to wolf it down.