getting help from a friend and a Fight for the last piece.

In Brazil we see a tank going through the jungle as we hear the song war by Edwin Starr as bebop and rocksteady were singing along to it.

Bebop: *singing*War... what is it good for?

Rocksteady: Absolutely nothing bebs.

Then they saw a crater as they walked to it and went in it to find a nuclear fusion device.

Bebop: Well lookey here.

Rocksteady: We found it.

Bebop: I like it.

At the villains lair we see Vilgax as he sees a screen as Rock steady was seen in it.

Rock steady: Boss, Boss, we did it. We found the super important thingy hard-thing-to-find thing.

Then bebop cane to rocksteady and tried to make him move.

Bebop: Move, move. I want him to see me. *looks at the screen* Hey, boss!

Vilgax smiled as he saw that the last piece was now in his possesion.

Vilgax: perfect, now bring the piece to me.

Bebop: Ok, boss.

At another place we see Alan as he was walking to a barn as he turned into his heatblast form.and lit some lanterns and became human again as he went to work on fixing a truck then he heard the doors open as he looked too see you, Noah, and amethyst.

(Y/N): Hey Alan.

ALlan: What do you want (Y/N)? I heard that you snapped turned into an alien called Venom, attacked the gang, and almost killed an innocent girl.

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm sorry about that.

Alan: Sorry? Oh goodness me, (Y/N) (L/N) is sorry. Let's go grab a pie from the windowsill, cut us a couple of slices and let bygones be bygones.

Amethyst: Wait, there's pie?

(Y/N): Look Alan, I really am sorry and I'm just here to talk.

Alan: There's nothing to talk about. And i would appreciate if you three would turn around and get off my property.

(Y/N): Ok no talking, how about i show you.

You reach to your watch as Alan saw and turn into his pyronite form as he aimed at you.

Alan: Back off!

You looked at him and looked at your watch and then placed your arm behind your back as Noah saw it.

Noah: Dude, lose the BBQ, it's not your in any danger.

Then the wall was busted off as you all looked to see Doc Ock as she saw you.

Noah: Ok, now your in danger.

Olivia: Hello there.

Then she came at you all as Alan threw a fireball at her as she dodged it as she came at Alan as you looked at Noah as he nodded his head and grabbed the farm door and absorbed it as his body was now wood as you turned into Atricguana as amethyst got out her whip.

(Y/N): Articguana? Cool.

then you Amethyst, and Noah ran to Alan.

(Y/N): We're coming Alan!

Then he saw you three and threw a fireball at you as you and Noah dodged it.

Noah: Hey! I'm made out of wood!